Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to refresh list of profiles/presets

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 1 year 1 month ago #1

I have downloaded some presets from
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/newlist/
I've changed the txt extension to ini and drop the file into game's directory. But reshade's profile list is not actualized - it shows only profiles present during startup. How to refresh this list?
The profile is ok - restarting game will help but it's time consuming when you just want to see some other people settings...

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 1 year 1 month ago #2

Changing any UI setting will force ReShade to look for preset files again. So just toggle the FPS counter on/off or similar.
Cheers, crosire =)
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kretos

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 1 year 1 month ago #3

Thanks a lot! I would never catch this. Somehow I managed to read new profiles but I didn't know what was the cause:)

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 11 months 2 weeks ago #4

Hi there, i've been struggleing with this problem for weeks now. I have the newest version of SweetFx 3.0.8 which was released on July 16th 2017.
Now im trying to use old presets from SweetFx 2.0 but my program doesnt see them. I cant choose them cuz SweetFx doesnt find them. Is that a known issue? I had a lot of great presets for my games but they all dont work with the new version. Can anyone help me plz?
Besides i've already tried to copy the content of the preset into the newer one but it doesnt help.

Cheers Domo

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 11 months 2 weeks ago #5

You can't use SweetFX presets with ReShade. This is ReShade 3.0.8, there is no such SweetFX version.
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DomoInSlowMo

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 11 months 2 weeks ago #6

Can you tell me how shall use the presets ? Are there new presets for ReShade 3.0 ? My problem is im not able to reproduce presets as for example some realism mods do.. so since sweetfx2.0+reshade is "outdated" and offline how do normal people get their graphics? Sorry dude im a noob in this im only able to use it but not to edit. I tried it before and its nothing else then waste of time for me.

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 11 months 2 weeks ago #7

There are presets made for ReShade 3.0. If you can't find any, use the workaround presented here to get SweetFX 2.0 working with ReShade 3.0: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/2501...-guide-for-newcomers
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DomoInSlowMo

How to refresh list of profiles/presets 11 months 1 week ago #8

Thanks! :)