How to refresh list of profiles/presets

• kretos
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by kretos How to refresh list of profiles/presets was created by kretos
I have downloaded some presets from
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/newlist/
I've changed the txt extension to ini and drop the file into game's directory. But reshade's profile list is not actualized - it shows only profiles present during startup. How to refresh this list?
The profile is ok - restarting game will help but it's time consuming when you just want to see some other people settings...

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to refresh list of profiles/presets
Changing any UI setting will force ReShade to look for preset files again. So just toggle the FPS counter on/off or similar.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kretos

• kretos
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by kretos Replied by kretos on topic How to refresh list of profiles/presets
Thanks a lot! I would never catch this. Somehow I managed to read new profiles but I didn't know what was the cause:)

• DomoInSlowMo
More
6 years 5 months ago #4 by DomoInSlowMo Replied by DomoInSlowMo on topic How to refresh list of profiles/presets
Hi there, i've been struggleing with this problem for weeks now. I have the newest version of SweetFx 3.0.8 which was released on July 16th 2017.
Now im trying to use old presets from SweetFx 2.0 but my program doesnt see them. I cant choose them cuz SweetFx doesnt find them. Is that a known issue? I had a lot of great presets for my games but they all dont work with the new version. Can anyone help me plz?
Besides i've already tried to copy the content of the preset into the newer one but it doesnt help.

Cheers Domo

• crosire
More
6 years 5 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to refresh list of profiles/presets
You can't use SweetFX presets with ReShade. This is ReShade 3.0.8, there is no such SweetFX version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DomoInSlowMo

• DomoInSlowMo
More
6 years 5 months ago #6 by DomoInSlowMo Replied by DomoInSlowMo on topic How to refresh list of profiles/presets
Can you tell me how shall use the presets ? Are there new presets for ReShade 3.0 ? My problem is im not able to reproduce presets as for example some realism mods do.. so since sweetfx2.0+reshade is "outdated" and offline how do normal people get their graphics? Sorry dude im a noob in this im only able to use it but not to edit. I tried it before and its nothing else then waste of time for me.

• crosire
More
6 years 5 months ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to refresh list of profiles/presets
There are presets made for ReShade 3.0. If you can't find any, use the workaround presented here to get SweetFX 2.0 working with ReShade 3.0: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/2501...-guide-for-newcomers
The following user(s) said Thank You: DomoInSlowMo

• DomoInSlowMo
More
6 years 5 months ago #8 by DomoInSlowMo Replied by DomoInSlowMo on topic How to refresh list of profiles/presets
Thanks! :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.