help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes

• borrisgame
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by borrisgame help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes was created by borrisgame
HI ALL please possible fixed crash for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes :( ???
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by borrisgame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
Not going to happen. Game apparently does some extensive memory checking on the ID3D11Device and ID3D11DeviceContext interfaces (Why?? It's a singleplayer game ... I don't understand the developers), which ReShade has to hook (for various reasons, depth buffer access support is one of them) and seems to force itself to close if any modification is detected.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: borrisgame

• Kleio420
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes

crosire wrote: Not going to happen. Game apparently does some extensive memory checking on the ID3D11Device and ID3D11DeviceContext interfaces (Why?? It's a singleplayer game ... I don't understand the developers), which ReShade has to hook (for various reasons, depth buffer access support is one of them) and seems to force itself to close if any modification is detected.

phantom pain will have online mode this should explain everything , mg4 had massive hacking issues on ps3
The following user(s) said Thank You: borrisgame

• Qsimil
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
As expected MGS Phantom Pain have same problem as Ground Zeroes, as soon it detects injector, game doesn't start.

• Nerd
More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by Nerd Replied by Nerd on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
Qsimil, I think it's even worse than Ground Zeroes because I can't even get eFX to work :(

Crosire, please save us!

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 7 months ago #6 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
oh ):

• MonarchX
More
8 years 7 months ago #7 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
ReShade DOES work with Phanton Pain and Ground Zero, but only the oldest one - 0.10!! Check out this thread - reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/35-meta...zeroes?start=12#8846 .

This means that ReShade 1.0.0 can be updated to be used for MGS V, right? It somehow does bypass MGS V detection! I only wish I could combine 0.10 ReShade with TuningPalette shader from Framework to inject my calibrated 3DLUT.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
No it cannot, sorry =). ReShade 0.10.0 is old and works different from how ReShade works today. There are reasons why the inner workings changed, and I won't change them back just for two games, risking to break pretty much every other D3D11 game. Version 0.10.0 shouldn't even be online.

• MonarchX
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #9 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
I actually got it to work! I pretty much replaced ReShade Framework 1.0.0 ReShade64.dll with ReShade 0.10 ReShade64.dll and used the rest of the Framework 1.0.0 package. It worked perfectly - no issues! It does use TuningPalette.fx shader created by dispcalGUI, not via Framework package!

EDIT: I got this to work for Phantom Pain ONLY. I could not get Ground Zeroes to work with ANY ReShade version at all, which makes no sense since both Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain use the same protection, but Phantom Pain .exe is protected MORE than Ground Zeroes .exe.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by MonarchX.

• NattyDread
More
8 years 6 months ago #10 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
How? None of the Framework shaders work if I try this.
Maybe you did something different?

• MonarchX
More
8 years 6 months ago #11 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic help me for metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes
All I did was use ReShade Framework 1.0.0, but replacing ReShade64.dll from the one in 0.10 SweetFX package and renaming it to dxgi.dll. Just make sure to use SweetFX ONLY shaders, nothing from MasterEffect or GEM or whatever else.

At first it worked fine just like that, but then a patch came out and it stopped working UNTIL I tried to launch the game in Windows 8 mode and Windows 7 mode. Then it worked. When I use Windows 8 or Windows 7 mode - I sometimes have to give it 3-4 tries and change them up to get the game to actually start.

I could NOT get Ground Zeroes to work with ANY ReShade though...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.