• Sh1nRa358
More
8 years 4 months ago #41 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic 1.1
And the file will still be there...
The topic has been locked.
  • robgrab
More
8 years 4 months ago #42 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic 1.1
Is there a simple way to import Reshade 1.0 presets into 1.1?
  • Ganossa
More
8 years 4 months ago #43 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic 1.1
Is that simple enough?

reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/114...to-reshade-1-0-later

(I know its not perfect yet :whistle: )
  • SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 4 months ago #44 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic 1.1

Ganossa wrote: Is that simple enough?

Not certain if you updated the tool recently, but there are differences between 1.0 and 1.1 files (more specifically regarding the DOF shader) that TransMod does not take into account.
  • Ganossa
More
8 years 4 months ago #45 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic 1.1

SpinelessJelly wrote: Not certain if you updated the tool recently, but there are differences between 1.0 and 1.1 files (more specifically regarding the DOF shader) that TransMod does not take into account.

By design, the tool is independent of changes, it can translate between any configuration. :)
If variable names changed it will not translate them but most of the cases (like in the case of DoF) variable changes mean that the shader behavior changed and old values would not apply anyway.
The not translated variables can be marked automatically by activating the debug mode.
  • robgrab
More
8 years 4 months ago #46 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic 1.1

Ganossa wrote: Is that simple enough?

:woohoo: Awesome! I'll try it later tonight.
  • jon30rockaholic
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #47 by jon30rockaholic Replied by jon30rockaholic on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4
Hello I've been playing Fallout 4 with Reshade and I have noticed that DOF does not work when I am in power armor. I'm guessing it has something to do with the depth buffer, but I don't think that it is something I can fix. Just letting you guys know in case there is something that can be done to fix it.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by jon30rockaholic.
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #48 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4

jon30rockaholic wrote: Hello I've been playing Fallout 4 with Reshade and I have noticed that DOF does not work when I am in power armor. I'm guessing it has something to do with the depth buffer, but I don't think that it is something I can fix. Just letting you guys know in case there is something that can be done to fix it.

This is a known issue, but since I do not own the game I can only guess the reasons and a fix is very unlikely unfortunately.
  • keem85
More
8 years 4 months ago #49 by keem85 Replied by keem85 on topic 1.1
Cool! Soon we would "need" Reshade to support Oculus Rift's direct mode!! :)))
  • robgrab
More
8 years 4 months ago #50 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4

crosire wrote:

jon30rockaholic wrote: Hello I've been playing Fallout 4 with Reshade and I have noticed that DOF does not work when I am in power armor. I'm guessing it has something to do with the depth buffer, but I don't think that it is something I can fix. Just letting you guys know in case there is something that can be done to fix it.

This is a known issue, but since I do not own the game I can only guess the reasons and a fix is very unlikely unfortunately.

I assume it's because of the intrusive HUD overlay obscuring the screen.
  • Crystrex
More
8 years 4 months ago #51 by Crystrex Replied by Crystrex on topic AO shader
Hello. I have a question.

ReShade Framework Changelog
Added Marty's overhauled AO shader

Where is it?
It's just a tweaking of basic SSAO or really new McFly AO shader?
  • Faildozer
More
8 years 4 months ago #52 by Faildozer Replied by Faildozer on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4
Just wanted to chime in, it indeed appears the depthbuffer gets "blocked" by the power armor hud. The PA hud is actually a transparent 3d mesh that covers the entire screen. typing "tm" in console will disable the hud and DOF works in power armor, not really a fix though.
  • acknowledge
More
8 years 4 months ago #53 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4
Any plan to add an option to flip depthbuffer in framework?

discuss can be found here:
reshade.me/forum/suggestions/601-manual-...buffer-flip?start=18
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #54 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4

acknowledge wrote: Any plan to add an option to flip depthbuffer in framework?

Already done: github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/commi...f265ec79a265c94e13c8 .
  • acknowledge
More
8 years 4 months ago #55 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4

crosire wrote:

acknowledge wrote: Any plan to add an option to flip depthbuffer in framework?

Already done: github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/commi...f265ec79a265c94e13c8 .

Thx for your remind :)
  • Zyrusticae
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #56 by Zyrusticae Replied by Zyrusticae on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4
Just a heads-up, the SAO shader appears to be receiving some messed-up depth information (or at least needs some way to change the assumed model thickness). The other AO shaders don't share this issue. What it normally looks like for reference.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Zyrusticae.
  • Marty McFly
More
8 years 4 months ago #57 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4
SAO needs very, very accurate data to work correctly.
  • Sh1nRa358
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #58 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic 1.1
Found a problem with the Stretch shader. It's not done with percentage so you would have to reconfigure based on resolution instead of it looking the same on any resolution. Can you guys fix this please?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Sh1nRa358.
  • Sh1nRa358
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #59 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic 1.1
Bug with pcsx2 on opengl backend with the dxgi.dll in the folder as pcsx2's executable: reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/1608-bu...kend-with-dxgi#11938
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Sh1nRa358.
  • Shady
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #60 by Shady Replied by Shady on topic 1.1 - DOF not working in power armor Fallout 4
@Zyrusticae: SAO works perfect with L.A. Noire see
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4489/
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Shady.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.