• meka1978
More
4 years 9 months ago #81 by meka1978 Replied by meka1978 on topic 4.3
thankyou
The topic has been locked.
  • greattug
More
4 years 9 months ago #82 by greattug Replied by greattug on topic 4.3
Impressive and useful tool , and supports many game, which i will try for nostalgic NFSU2.
  • r9871052
More
4 years 9 months ago #83 by r9871052 Replied by r9871052 on topic 4.3
THANKS
  • MonarchX
More
4 years 8 months ago #84 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic 4.3
Any Vulkan progress? Wolfenstein Young Blood is coming out very soon and I think its Vulkan-only. Do you find it more difficult to write code for Vulkan than DirectX 12?
  • ppdemo
More
4 years 8 months ago #85 by ppdemo Replied by ppdemo on topic 4.3
Thank you!!! for when support for vulkan?
  • Carl_P
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #86 by Carl_P Replied by Carl_P on topic 4.3
Bug report:
Deus Ex Mankind Divided in dx12 + Reshade 4.3 causes game to crash immediatly on startup (game engine crashes).

(Nvidia 2080ti, Windows 10 - latest version and drivers)
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Carl_P.
  • flep
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #87 by flep Replied by flep on topic 4.3
The Division 2 DX12

Every time I enable an effect/shader, the game and reshade just freezes and I need to kill the process. The effect gets saved on the default profile and when I open the game, it's enabled and works normally.

Any ideas?

Update: I'm able to enable/disable filters on the character selection screen (Fake HDR crashed the game). While in game, I can tweak the enabled filters, just not enable/disable.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by flep.
  • JBeckman
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #88 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic 4.3
Think a crash fix for that (And a lot more.) just landed on Github but it's Division 2 and using EAC that means it might take until the next client patch or longer for 4.3.1 or 4.4.0 or what the next version will be called until it gets whitelisted unfortunately.

Strict criteria like that also prevents just recompiling the .dll with the latest code because it will differ from the whitelisted 4.3.0 release.
github.com/crosire/reshade/commits/master

"Fix crash in D3D12 if reloading a single effect due to resources being deleted that were still in flight."

EDIT: Looking forward to seeing the next version being released going by all the code updates over time now since 4.3.0 including Vulkan and much more.
(D3D12 depth buffer compatibility too and then these types of fixes. :) )
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by JBeckman.
  • Qsimil
More
4 years 8 months ago #89 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic 4.3

flep wrote: The Division 2 DX12

Every time I enable an effect/shader, the game and reshade just freezes and I need to kill the process. The effect gets saved on the default profile and when I open the game, it's enabled and works normally.

Any ideas?

Update: I'm able to enable/disable filters on the character selection screen (Fake HDR crashed the game). While in game, I can tweak the enabled filters, just not enable/disable.

Having no issues with DX12 Division 2 and enabled shaders, what graphic card you have?
  • flep
More
4 years 8 months ago #90 by flep Replied by flep on topic 4.3

Qsimil wrote:
Having no issues with DX12 Division 2 and enabled shaders, what graphic card you have?

RTX 2080 (just added my signature).

Do you play in windowed mode?
I also play with RTSS OSD enabled with HWINFO64 to monitor some stuff, will try with it disabled and see if was the cause.
  • derrame
More
4 years 8 months ago #91 by derrame Replied by derrame on topic 4.3
Hi
how about support for Vulkan and OpenGL?

thanks
  • Qsimil
More
4 years 8 months ago #92 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic 4.3

flep wrote:

Qsimil wrote:

RTX 2080 (just added my signature).

Do you play in windowed mode?
I also play with RTSS OSD enabled with HWINFO64 to monitor some stuff, will try with it disabled and see if was the cause.

Fullscreen mode, but for some reason game always starts in windowed mode.
I'm also running RTSS, but without HWINF64 plugin(s).
  • Carl_P
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #93 by Carl_P Replied by Carl_P on topic 4.3
Just adding that Reshade seems overall a bit unstable in dx12 with Metro Exodus (Windows 10 and 2080ti (Geforce 431.36).
Metro Exodus sometimes crashes on startup (game engine crash), when Reshade is installed and activated.

EDIT: After latest DLC patch for Metro Exodus, using Reshade will stop the game from missing. Instead you get an error message claiming an directX api is missing, and the game won't start. (Metro Exodus looks great, but needs Reshade to make the graphics "pop" - ingame AA makes the visuals a bit blurry otherwise.)
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Carl_P.
  • jez
More
4 years 8 months ago #94 by jez Replied by jez on topic 4.3
hello how do I download a previous version>?
  • JBeckman
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #95 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic 4.3
Just change the URL to be the version you want though for the ReShade website it stops at 3.0 I believe.

reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.3.0.exe

reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.0.0.exe

And so on, just match it with the version from the topics on the release section here and download that version. :)
(Copy either of the above and change 4.0.0 to anything supported since ReShade 3.0.0 and it should find and download the file.)

EDIT: I assume you are using a older version for compatibility here but if not and if it's a older preset then you might need 2.0 or older which need a different repository which I think has a topic somewhere in this forum too. :)
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by JBeckman.
  • Wicked Sick
More
4 years 8 months ago #96 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic 4.3
No Man's Sky got updated today. I hope we can see Vulkan support soon ;-;
  • derrame
More
4 years 7 months ago #97 by derrame Replied by derrame on topic 4.3
Reshade doesn't work anymore in Metro Exodus, there is a warning, anything you can do?
:(
  • sonuyos
More
4 years 7 months ago #98 by sonuyos Replied by sonuyos on topic 4.3
What error do you get?
  • Qsimil
More
4 years 7 months ago #99 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic 4.3

derrame wrote: Reshade doesn't work anymore in Metro Exodus, there is a warning, anything you can do?
:(

With what graphic card and what driver version?
  • tnetennba
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #100 by tnetennba Replied by tnetennba on topic 4.3
Metro Exodus isn't working anymore for me either since yesterday's game update.

My system:
9900K, 2080 Ti, 16GB ram
Windows 10 (1903), Nvidia driver 431.36, Reshade version 4.3.0

The game has a new "minimum specifications" check introduced in the new game update that is triggered by Reshade. It's a bit beyond a "warning" as their patch notes states, and is a hard barrier to the game even booting up. The error the game gives is "PC has specs below minimal. Reason : failed to find supported DirectX API! Only DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 are supported". With the only option then to press a "Quit" button.

Reshade won't load with the game for me if i rename dxgi.dll to any of the file names i've seen suggested before (like d3d11.dll).

The game boots up fine as soon as dxgi.dll is renamed or deleted (basically when Reshade is deactivated).
Reshade worked fine before the game update, and i've had no windows updates or changes between then and now. It's just the game update that changed.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by tnetennba.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.