• ned228
More
4 years 3 months ago #61 by ned228 Replied by ned228 on topic 4.5
Removing the unused shaders as well as moving reshade from the game folder to the global folder seems to have worked.I am now running reshade with vulkan in rdr2. And a bonus mods still work as well as native trainer.
Thanks for the help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andreypolko
The topic has been locked.
  • Khronikos
More
4 years 3 months ago #62 by Khronikos Replied by Khronikos on topic 4.5
Is there any chance we can get a time frame on your plans to update this app? I honestly don't want to keep updating this old girl, because with as many games I use with SMAA, this takes way too long to update them all. Obviously, old versions still work, but are you guys planning on small updates like every 2 weeks or something? I may just have to pick one version and use it for a bit, but a lot of new stuff and fixes have been going in.

Will there be any stable version that doesn't get many changes soon? Or is this being worked on a lot. Anyway, thanks. App is working amazingly well for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: superman224
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #63 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 4.5
Updates usually happen every 6 months or so (depending on if there have been enough changed to warrant one) After such a big update releases it is common for there to be 1-3 smaller incremental updates that fix a bunch of bugs that were introduced in that big update (which is bound to happen due to the complexity of it all).

E.g. there will be another 4.5.2 update soon which I then consider stable and the next is not likely to come out for another couple of months after.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carl_P, superman224
  • Carl_P
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #64 by Carl_P Replied by Carl_P on topic 4.5
I tried running Metro Exodus in dx12 with Reshade 4.5.1 and 4.5.2, but the game wouldn't start. I got an error message telling me that my PC is below spec. (I have 2080ti and 9900k.). Windows 10, Geforce experience driver 441.41.

Error message:

"PC has specs bellow (sic) minimal!
Please check your PC configuration to fit minimal system
requirements: metrothegame.com/pcspecs/ "

Reason: Failed to find supported DirectX API! Only DirectX 11
and DirectX 12 are supported."

PS: Just tried Division 2 in dx12, which worked fine. So it seems to be an issue with certain dx12 games.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Carl_P.
  • CasePB
More
4 years 3 months ago #65 by CasePB Replied by CasePB on topic 4.5
Every time I check performance mode it unchecks all of the filters.
  • Linehart1995
More
4 years 3 months ago #66 by Linehart1995 Replied by Linehart1995 on topic 4.5
Hope Reshade 4.5.2 can be enabled at the same time as ENB in ​​GTAV
  • thalixte
More
4 years 3 months ago #67 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic 4.5

CasePB wrote: Every time I check performance mode it unchecks all of the filters.

What is the content of your Reshade.ini file ?
  • sasukedll7170
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #68 by sasukedll7170 Replied by sasukedll7170 on topic 4.5
First of all thanks to everyone for this amazing tool and for the hard work you guys are putting on it <3, now i just have one little question (that is not really important), What happened with the option "Copy depth buffers before stencil clear operation too"? without it i can't get depth buffer acces in bioshock infinite, or is there a new way to do it?

reshade 4.4.2:

reshade 4.5.2:

ps: sorry for my english, it's not my native language >.<
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by sasukedll7170. Reason: the images didn't show for some reason
  • Exaercase
More
4 years 3 months ago #69 by Exaercase Replied by Exaercase on topic 4.5 RDR 2 Dx12 Perf Drop Very High
Hello,

First thx for your Great Job.

I'm just suprise by the Perf Drop of Dx12 Reshade.

I use Reshade in all my Game pre-DX12 Before Reshade 4.5 and in no case i notice FPS drop or 1FPS drop never more.

In Dx12 (4.5.2) Reshade in RDR 2 i have 10 FPS Drop.

I know the version Dx12 is very newer so i just need patience i think :) but if it's normal could me explain why Dx12 Reshade is so Perf cosuming.

Thx in Advance
Best Regards
ExA
  • Papapuppetmaster
More
4 years 3 months ago #70 by Papapuppetmaster Replied by Papapuppetmaster on topic 4.5
This is my first time trying to download ReShade and at the home page when I click the download button my browser say the file was move or is missing...Im confused on what to do next.
  • Martigen
More
4 years 3 months ago #71 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic 4.5

Papapuppetmaster wrote: This is my first time trying to download ReShade and at the home page when I click the download button my browser say the file was move or is missing...Im confused on what to do next.

Try clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser.
  • Papapuppetmaster
More
4 years 3 months ago #72 by Papapuppetmaster Replied by Papapuppetmaster on topic 4.5
Thanks that seemed to fix it but then my antivirus system flagged it and removed it so I guess I have to deactivate it in order to download this file.
  • thalixte
More
4 years 3 months ago #73 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic 4.5
For RDR2 frame drops, or ERR_GFX_STATE issues, it seems to be caused by the latest game update, and this is not caused by Reshade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crubino
  • Jesped
More
4 years 3 months ago #74 by Jesped Replied by Jesped on topic 4.5
Reshade 4.5.2 Global Vulkan option crashes Wolfenstein II now.
Installing 4.5.2 to the Wolfenstein II folder doesn't do anything, game doesn't load Reshade and no dll is installed to the game folder selected.
4.4.0.855 was faulty but it loaded and showed some Depth buffer.
  • Skinner
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #75 by Skinner Replied by Skinner on topic 4.5
Yes, did somebody managed to get it working in Wolfenstein II The New Colossus, ?
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Skinner.
  • Great_Dragon
More
4 years 3 months ago #76 by Great_Dragon Replied by Great_Dragon on topic 4.5
Thanks for fixing Alan Wake.

Also I've found that "save before and after images" feature is doing its job twice. So you actually got 4 images: 2 original and 2 filtered.
  • xv0t
More
4 years 3 months ago #77 by xv0t Replied by xv0t on topic 4.5

xv0t wrote: Thanks for the update!

Been running Return to Castle Wolfenstein with ioRTCWx64 and Reshade. However, releases 4.5.0 and 4.5.1 are having trouble getting SMAA to work correctly, as in, the effect is not being applied at all to the game, whereas 4.4.2 does so.
Haven't tested on any other OpenGL game at the moment but will do so whenever I'm able to.

Edit: all other effects work as intended.

Can confirm SMAA is now working on ioRTCWx64 with ReShade 4.5.2.
Thanks for the update, Crosire!
  • Birdy62
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #78 by Birdy62 Replied by Birdy62 on topic 4.5
Thank you for the update.. RdR2 in DX12 is now working even if the Vulkan global parameter is active.
Same problem with The new colossus, a crash at startup just before loading the main menu.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Birdy62.
  • BigDuck
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #79 by BigDuck Replied by BigDuck on topic 4.5
Hello everyone. I can't get Reshade with Vulkan to work with anything that uses Vulkan on my PC, whether that's any steam game such as doom or emulators such as dolphin, RPCS3, CEMU, any of them if I select Vulkan they all will simply crash on startup. I have tried the enabling Vulkan globally, I have ensured the key in the registry is in the correct place. I've tried leaving the installer open while I use the program but it just will keep crashing on startup on any program that uses Vulkan. I'm definitely not the only one as I've seen loads of others with the exact same problem as me. I've got a Vega 56 if that makes any difference and am the latest stable drivers, also used DDU to do a clean driver install. I have attached a recent log below. Thanks!

pastebin.com/QfJZK3yp
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by BigDuck.
  • crubino
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #80 by crubino Replied by crubino on topic 4.5

BigDuck wrote: Hello everyone. I can't get Reshade with Vulkan to work with anything that uses Vulkan on my PC, whether that's any steam game such as doom or emulators such as dolphin, RPCS3, CEMU, any of them if I select Vulkan they all will simply crash on startup. I have tried the enabling Vulkan globally, I have ensured the key in the registry is in the correct place. I've tried leaving the installer open while I use the program but it just will keep crashing on startup on any program that uses Vulkan. I'm definitely not the only one as I've seen loads of others with the exact same problem as me. I've got a Vega 56 if that makes any difference and am the latest stable drivers, also used DDU to do a clean driver install. I have attached a recent log below. Thanks!

pastebin.com/QfJZK3yp

Did you try to move all Reshade files from your games folder into Reshade Vulkan Global folder?
Since according your log, it seems still loading from your C:\Users\Jalaluddin\Documents\Cemu\ ; NOT from C:\ProgramData\Reshade\

Also, for temporary move out/disable that LUT and Ambient Light shaders from shaders folder. After you get stable with "liter" shaders, then you may put again that complex shaders 1 by 1 until you know what is shader that might have problem with your GPU driver version (I've discovered some shaders may cause crashes with specific/certain VGA driver version (mine is NVIDIA GeForce driver)). Only with Vulkan, if with DirectX (11 and 12) it works flawlessly using Reshade with any GPU driver version!

@All
Also, I just want to report that Reshade Vulkan V4.5.2 is work so great with Detroit become Human :) :
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by crubino.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.