1.0

  • Posts: 28
4 years 10 months ago #61 by MrBeer
that would be great for a program like that.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 33
4 years 10 months ago #62 by Cloudbill
I am surprised so many people are having issues with how complex the mediator is. I actually find 1.00 a little bit easier to use than the previous versions ( and I am definitely not that tech savvy). It's been streamlined a bit and it even allows you to "push" the shader preset to the game directory itself so you don't have to fire up the mediator every time you want to play a game using a different preset than you used previously (wow, that was a long sentence.......O well). I guess I am one of the few people that think 1.00 was a nice improvement. So thanks for continuing to develop the Mediator concept.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 790
4 years 10 months ago #63 by Ganossa

loccothan wrote: Also i'm using Directories names eg. @_Games ;-) (always first when browsing)
And 1.0 don't see games in there :-(


I just tried it myself (cause I wanted to fix it) but the @ itself in front of folder does not cause any issues. Its a legit symbol for the mediator :)
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 307
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #64 by MonarchX
Are there any plans to make ReShade and Framework compatible with DirectX 12? The Ashes of the Singularity DirectX 12 demo benchmark is already out! Has anyone tested ReShade on it in DirectX 12 mode?
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 11
4 years 10 months ago #65 by logout20
i have to navigate through tabs to click on "push to application" to see the result... could you move that button in common area..somwhere



great work...
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 220
4 years 10 months ago #66 by DeMondo
Are the latest ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll v1.0.0 injectors fully compatible with the latest Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287
because ReShade v1.0.0 contains MER v1.1.190, with other words can I combine ReShade32.dll (v1.0.0) only with MER v1.1.287?
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 3740
4 years 10 months ago #67 by crosire

DeMondo wrote: Are the latest ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll v1.0.0 injectors fully compatible with the latest Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287
because ReShade v1.0.0 contains MER v1.1.190, with other words can I combine ReShade32.dll (v1.0.0) only with MER v1.1.287?

Sure
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeMondo
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 59
4 years 10 months ago #68 by mindu
Any reason for 1.00 crashing all the time on GTA5 and 0.18.X and 0.19.X works perfect? :(

btw I use mastereffect if that matters.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 2
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #69 by Stormy

Cloudbill wrote: I am surprised so many people are having issues with how complex the mediator is. I actually find 1.00 a little bit easier to use than the previous versions ( and I am definitely not that tech savvy). It's been streamlined a bit and it even allows you to "push" the shader preset to the game directory itself so you don't have to fire up the mediator every time you want to play a game using a different preset than you used previously (wow, that was a long sentence.......O well). I guess I am one of the few people that think 1.00 was a nice improvement. So thanks for continuing to develop the Mediator concept.


mediator isn't hard to use but it is a bit frustrated at first for new users because the given options are confusing.
I had to experiment a bit to find how to use it, so I believe it has to be improved.

anyway I came here for complaining about gta v and reshade compatibility.
I found that when enabling vibrance without lumasharpen it makes the entire screen somewhat whitish.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 2
4 years 10 months ago #70 by Stormy
EDIT; I noticed some strange white lines around the vehicle at end of the benchmark.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 51
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #71 by Qsimil

crosire wrote:

DeMondo wrote: Are the latest ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll v1.0.0 injectors fully compatible with the latest Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287
because ReShade v1.0.0 contains MER v1.1.190, with other words can I combine ReShade32.dll (v1.0.0) only with MER v1.1.287?

Sure


Pardon my stupidity, but i don't understand how to replace old version of Master FX Reborn, which is inside Reshade package with a new one (1.1.287).
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 1
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #72 by noxdeleo
I'm afraid I'm one of the people having trouble with the Mediator program. I can't seem to get any settings to "stick" in a profile, and I'm also getting write problems for Pipeline.cfg when I try to hit apply. If someone could put together a quick usage tutorial, I'd be really grateful.

Also, I love the idea of pulling down presets from TheLazy, but is there a way of limiting the results to a specific game?

Edit: I've just gotten it working for a game, albeit I manually edited the preset .cfg files, but I think I've gotten my head around it. Still, a tutorial would probably be a good idea for first timers.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 220
4 years 10 months ago #73 by DeMondo
@Qsimil: ReShade Framework v1.0.0 has to be updated with the new Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287,
for now you can only take out the ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll files (from ReShade Framework v1.0.0)
and combine it with Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287 (files: MasterEffect.h etc etc..)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qsimil
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 220
4 years 10 months ago #74 by DeMondo
@noxdeleo: ReShade Framework Mediator tutorial:
The following user(s) said Thank You: robgrab, Ganossa, Quentin-Tarantino, Solano, Qsimil, noxdeleo
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 249
4 years 10 months ago #75 by Constantine PC
I'd like to report that with Nvidia Driver 355.82 (released 31st of august) the 99% core load FPS drop issue is still occuring. This happens after a random amount of time in multiple games like Arma 3 and GTA V.

Are you sure this is a driver issue? Shouldn't it be fixed by now?
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 6
4 years 10 months ago #76 by SAM609
I'm sorry to be impatient but I have to ask this , is there any plan to fix the lack of depth buffer access on so many games that doesn't have it right now ??! maybe in the near future ??! :dry:
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 249
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #77 by Constantine PC

Constantine PC wrote: I'd like to report that with Nvidia Driver 355.82 (released 31st of august) the 99% core load FPS drop issue is still occuring. This happens after a random amount of time in multiple games like Arma 3 and GTA V.

Are you sure this is a driver issue? Shouldn't it be fixed by now?


This could possibly be related to a shader I have activated in the Framework package (1.0)
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 249
4 years 10 months ago #78 by Constantine PC

Constantine PC wrote:

Constantine PC wrote: I'd like to report that with Nvidia Driver 355.82 (released 31st of august) the 99% core load FPS drop issue is still occuring. This happens after a random amount of time in multiple games like Arma 3 and GTA V.

Are you sure this is a driver issue? Shouldn't it be fixed by now?


This could possibly be related to a shader I have activated in the Framework package (1.0)


I did a little more testing and this drop does not happen with the 0.19.2 SweetFX Package hosted on the Home Page Downloads.
Something either with 1.0 or the Framework Package (possibly shaders or the actual package) is causing this GPU Core Load issue.
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 3740
4 years 10 months ago #79 by crosire

Constantine PC wrote: I did a little more testing and this drop does not happen with the 0.19.2 SweetFX Package hosted on the Home Page Downloads.
Something either with 1.0 or the Framework Package (possibly shaders or the actual package) is causing this GPU Core Load issue.

Could you check what happens with the SweetFX files, but the ReShade 1.0 DLL?
The topic has been locked.
  • Posts: 59
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #80 by mindu

mindu wrote: Any reason for 1.00 crashing all the time on GTA5 and 0.18.X and 0.19.X works perfect? :(
btw I use mastereffect if that matters.

Constantine PC wrote: I did a little more testing and this drop does not happen with the 0.19.2 SweetFX Package hosted on the Home Page Downloads.
Something either with 1.0 or the Framework Package (possibly shaders or the actual package) is causing this GPU Core Load issue.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same issue but I quote myself in case Crosire missed it :P
0.18 and 0.19 are working fine for me but not 1.0.0 (at least in GTAV)
The topic has been locked.