Ported ReShade 2.x effects

• crosire
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #21 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
@mbah.primbon FYI: You're using an old ReShade.fxh file. "ReShade::Timer" does no longer exist, it was removed in June 2016.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mbah.primbon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 4 months ago #22 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
Ah yes, that's why another user had some error when use it.. thanks for remind me.

• matsilagi
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #23 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
I've made 2 (semi-broken) ports of old Shaders, with a bit of fixing, they should work well.

First one is SSDO from Euda's PPFX, it works amazingly on all renderers. However, i don't think it has any advantage over other AO methods posted here.

Warning: Spoiler!

Second one is Martinsh's DoF, i know it is present on the main DOF shader, but since it was one of the first ever reshade shaders made, i tought it would be cool to have the original one restored.

This one now only has a problem with the depth buffer.

I've done successful ports before aswell so, if you have a request, lemme know and i'll do my best to bring it with no bugs (unlike those 2, im just posting them here because they are probably easily fixable but i don't have much time to debug them)
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by matsilagi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mbah.primbon

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 4 months ago #24 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
I got error X3511 when using SSDO.
it was tested on Spintires MudRunner game, with DX9 API.

• crosire
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #25 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects

mbah.primbon wrote: I got error X3511 when using SSDO.
it was tested on Spintires MudRunner game, with DX9 API.

Uhm ...:

matsilagi wrote: First one is SSDO from Euda's PPFX, it doesn't compile on DX9 and crashes DX10, 11, untested in OpenGL

As for why:
It's illegal to unroll a loop with a non-constant condition/step expression. The DX9 compiler correctly errors, the DX11 compiler apparently crashes after too many iterations.
Remove the "[unroll]" specifiers and replace the "tex2D" calls in the loop body with "tex2Dlod" (can't use gradient expressions in a dynamic loop) and it works. Same is true for the second shader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matsilagi, mbah.primbon

• kingeric1992
More
6 years 4 months ago #26 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
how about [unroll(N)] with N as literal expression?

• crosire
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #27 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
ReShade FX doesn't support that unfortunately. Not yet anyway.

• matsilagi
More
6 years 4 months ago #28 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
Ok, fixed part of my ported effects.
The DoF from Martinsh is still broken, it is something on the depth buffer but i don't know what yet.

• kaicooper
More
6 years 4 months ago #29 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
now Reshade 3.1.0 is out..we need more shaders from Reshade 2
is there anyway to port Motion Focus?

• Iddqd
More
6 years 4 months ago #30 by Iddqd Replied by Iddqd on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
Not shure if it works correctly but
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fu-Bama, USteppin

• Amarx
More
6 years 4 months ago #31 by Amarx Replied by Amarx on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
Can you port the HSV shader from CustomFX.cfg? It was my favorite.

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 4 months ago #32 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects

Amarx wrote: Can you port the HSV shader from CustomFX.cfg? It was my favorite.

Well, here you go. pain in the ass writing those UI params. thank you will be nice :)

Hue Saturation Value Adjustment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amarx

• USteppin
More
6 years 4 months ago #33 by USteppin Replied by USteppin on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects

Iddqd wrote: Not shure if it works correctly but

Awesome! Thanks for the Motion Focus plugin, it works but unfortunately it breaks the Reshade overlay from functioning, any ideas on how to solve that? Testing in RaceRoom DX9.

• Tojkar
More
6 years 4 months ago #34 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
It doesn't matter much with things that change only colors and such, but effects using depth map should be before the motion focus and overlays position depends on what you wanr: If you want the overlay static relative to the rendered image, it should be before the motion focus and after if you want the overlay to stay static relative to your actual screen.

• kaicooper
More
6 years 2 months ago #35 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
can sombody port Lightroom shader?

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 2 months ago #36 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
Lightroom shader was made for ReShade 3.0+. So, why should we need to port it? And the shader's development was suspended by the author itself. Old version of NaturalVision mod have this shader already.

• StyleMaster
More
6 years 2 months ago #37 by StyleMaster Replied by StyleMaster on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
For the Arcade fans like myself & others , im trying to make Gauss into Reshade 2.0.3 with Sweetfx work
i tried some of the gauss.fx files here & there but it is hard

any help appriciated

• AssassinsDecree
More
6 years 14 hours ago #38 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
Hey Insomnia,

Just wanted to thank you so much for porting these over. FisheyeHorizontal is my everything now. I put it in every new preset I release just about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insomnia

• WangWei
More
5 years 11 months ago #39 by WangWei Replied by WangWei on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects
Hey there's an issue with HPD I the editor seems to not be able to find HPD, I cannot edit its values how do I lower its strength?

• Insomnia
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #40 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Ported ReShade 2.x effects

WangWei wrote: Hey there's an issue with HPD I the editor seems to not be able to find HPD, I cannot edit its values how do I lower its strength?

A few of the older shaders didn't come with any tweakable settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: komaaddict

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.