Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #21

Hey LuciferHawk,

FXAA may be broken in the current framework. I can't get it to work with Pillars of Eternity, but it does work with the Reshade + SweetFX 2.0 pack.
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #22

Sorry to ask this again. Any news on when the Advanced Ambient Light shader will be available? This effect is probably hands down the most intriguing feature I have been waiting for.


Witanlore: Dreamtime
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #23

Martigen wrote:
Hey LuciferHawk,

FXAA may be broken in the current framework. I can't get it to work with Pillars of Eternity, but it does work with the Reshade + SweetFX 2.0 pack.

Can you post your settings so I can reproduce it? (though I have no PoE)

vfxninjaeditor wrote:
Sorry to ask this again. Any news on when the Advanced Ambient Light shader will be available? This effect is probably hands down the most intriguing feature I have been waiting for.

I tried only a little more with it and its progress is currently blocked due to some problem with storing previous frames in some games which I have to solve first (also for other shader).

Somewhere down the line, its features will make it to the Framework.

Here my current priority list::
Motion-Focus
Fixes
Configurator
Revisit Lens Effects
Multiple Dirt Lens
Revisit Motion Blur
Advanced Ambient Light Features
Fixes
...
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyAlt, Constantine PC, jas01

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #24

Awesome :D
I'm always learning.
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #25

LuciferHawk wrote:
Martigen wrote:
Hey LuciferHawk,

FXAA may be broken in the current framework. I can't get it to work with Pillars of Eternity, but it does work with the Reshade + SweetFX 2.0 pack.

Can you post your settings so I can reproduce it? (though I have no PoE)
EDIT: Scratch that it's working with other programs. Maybe PoE related, or me futzing with config files too much!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Martigen.
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #26

;) Yeah, just tried it myself in GTAV and it worked.

By the way, I again increased performance (by another 50% from the big chunk of performance we got already) and compile time for ambient light (and related) shader. :side:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Ganossa.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeTa, BillyAlt, Constantine PC, jas01

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #27

Hi LuciferHawk, just wanted to chime in and say congrats on your Motion Focus solution. It looks really amazing, I admittedly figured that this venture would inevitably result in bizarre artifacts and rather poor accuracy, but I'm very excited to see that I was dead wrong and your solution looks incredible!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #28

BillyAlt wrote:
Hi LuciferHawk, just wanted to chime in and say congrats on your Motion Focus solution. It looks really amazing, I admittedly figured that this venture would inevitably result in bizarre artifacts and rather poor accuracy, but I'm very excited to see that I was dead wrong and your solution looks incredible!

I actually had similar concernes when starting (and even during the first trials) with the implementation, especially in terms of performance and feasibility :)
Lets hope you will not be disappointed by its first release :P
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #29

Out of curiosity, do you think it would be possible to use your algorithm to get pseudo-depth data for motion blur, as well? I'm certain you can't use your motion focus solution for complex tasks like ambient occlusion, but I bet it might be accurate enough for your motion blur shader.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #30

LuciferHawk, is there any current way that I can make the DOF in the GTA V preset you made playable?

I made a hudmask for the minimap when in blips mode, but the DOF still covers the crosshair, interaction menu, and many other things like your phone, the map in the main menu and etc.

I think it looks great.
I'm always learning.
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #31

The shader doesnt compile when both ALHQadapt + Tuning Palette is on

Error is this: B:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\ReShade/CustomFX/TuningPalette.h(59, 27): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'detectLowColor'

The line says this:
//DetectLow
#if AL_HQAdapt	
	float4 detectLow = tex2D(detectLowHQColor, float2(BUFFER_RCP_WIDTH, BUFFER_RCP_HEIGHT));
#else
	float4 detectLow = tex2D(detectLowColor, float2(BUFFER_RCP_WIDTH, BUFFER_RCP_HEIGHT));
#endif
	float low = sqrt(0.641*detectLow.r*detectLow.r+0.291*detectLow.g*detectLow.g+0.068*detectLow.b*detectLow.b);
	low *= min(1.0f,1.641*detectLow.r/(1.719*detectLow.g+1.932*detectLow.b));
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by matsilagi.
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #32

matsilagi wrote:
The shader doesnt compile when both ALHQadapt + Tuning Palette is on

Error is this: B:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\ReShade/CustomFX/TuningPalette.h(59, 27): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'detectLowColor'

The line says this:
//DetectLow
#if AL_HQAdapt	
	float4 detectLow = tex2D(detectLowHQColor, float2(BUFFER_RCP_WIDTH, BUFFER_RCP_HEIGHT));
#else
	float4 detectLow = tex2D(detectLowColor, float2(BUFFER_RCP_WIDTH, BUFFER_RCP_HEIGHT));
#endif
	float low = sqrt(0.641*detectLow.r*detectLow.r+0.291*detectLow.g*detectLow.g+0.068*detectLow.b*detectLow.b);
	low *= min(1.0f,1.641*detectLow.r/(1.719*detectLow.g+1.932*detectLow.b));

there is a fix here: reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/516...-04-19-1281?start=12
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link
The topic has been locked.

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #33

BillyAlt wrote:
Out of curiosity, do you think it would be possible to use your algorithm to get pseudo-depth data for motion blur, as well? I'm certain you can't use your motion focus solution for complex tasks like ambient occlusion, but I bet it might be accurate enough for your motion blur shader.

I do not use any depth information in motion focus. I did at some point thought about some options to include those values but it would destroy the performance and only have little effect on the results.
Pseudo-Depth is currently very simple and allows you to include your own depth buffer texture and running the DoF calculation on it (which means it is not some smart detection algorithm). It is mainly implemented to enable DoF effects visually for games without depth buffer.


Constantine PC wrote:
LuciferHawk, is there any current way that I can make the DOF in the GTA V preset you made playable?

I made a hudmask for the minimap when in blips mode, but the DOF still covers the crosshair, interaction menu, and many other things like your phone, the map in the main menu and etc.

I think it looks great.

I play (not really have time though) without HUD elements. If you use the map and money/bullet counters, the UI-Mask should be enough. For everything else I would suggest a separate toggle for the DoF effects and just toggle once you need to see those UI elements. There is currently no other way around it ...
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Ganossa.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Constantine PC, jas01

ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) 4 years 8 months ago #34

Closing due to new release thread. :side:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2