HUD-Masking for Reshade 3 ?????

• Ovusian
More
7 years 1 month ago #21 by Ovusian Replied by Ovusian on topic HUD-Masking for Reshade 3 ?????

Marty McFly wrote: Well, I don't know if shaders can communicate with each other. One shader would have to "backup" the image at the very start and one shader that runs after all others would have to apply the mask using the backupped image at the start. Thing is, I have a fancy GUI mask where you can paint the areas with the mouse you want to have masked but I don't know how shaders can communicate so as long as I don't have any info about that, no GUI mask.

Since Crosire seemingly explained how it can be done, is there a reason we don't have a UI Mask yet? I'm not talking about something dynamic that works automatically, but something we can "paint" to ignore areas of the screen. This is one of the major things holding me (and a lot of people I know) from using it for not just MMOs (which are UI-heavy) but a lot of games too as it messes up the UI and makes it damn-near unreadable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luluco250
More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #22 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic HUD-Masking for Reshade 3 ?????
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by luluco250.

• hunt1hunt
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #23 by hunt1hunt Replied by hunt1hunt on topic HUD-Masking for Reshade 3 ?????
your good job!!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.