Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0

Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0 1 year 1 month ago #1

Hello.
In reshade 2.0.3 there was a shader Motion Focus which I really liked. I very much hoped that eventually this shader will be transferred to version 3.0, but this never happened. I tried to transfer the shader myself, reading the tutorials, but I did not succeed because I'm very bad at this. It would be very cool if someone could rewrite the shader code for version 3. I would be very grateful.

P.S. Sorry for bad English..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, USteppin

Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0 9 months 2 weeks ago #2

I would love to have this plugin back also, makes watching replays in racing games much more exciting.

Anyone have any knowledge on how to make it compatible with the newer version of reshade?

Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0 9 months 2 weeks ago #3

You can see the original post, here.
reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/299...-reshade-2-x-effects

Iddqd wrote:
Not shure if it works correctly but
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by mbah.primbon. Reason: Added original post link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arkane, USteppin

Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0 9 months 2 weeks ago #4

Awesome, thanks, it works! But unfortunately breaks the Reshade overlay (shift + f2).

Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0 5 months 2 weeks ago #5

USteppin wrote:
Awesome, thanks, it works! But unfortunately breaks the Reshade overlay (shift + f2).

Something about switching the order it is loaded should fix it... but when I finally got it not break the overlay, it NUKES my performance in excess of 20 FPS for the single shader. Really odd.