Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0

• @rnkrnt
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by @rnkrnt Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0 was created by @rnkrnt
Hello.
In reshade 2.0.3 there was a shader Motion Focus which I really liked. I very much hoped that eventually this shader will be transferred to version 3.0, but this never happened. I tried to transfer the shader myself, reading the tutorials, but I did not succeed because I'm very bad at this. It would be very cool if someone could rewrite the shader code for version 3. I would be very grateful.

P.S. Sorry for bad English..
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, USteppin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• USteppin
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by USteppin Replied by USteppin on topic Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0
I would love to have this plugin back also, makes watching replays in racing games much more exciting.

Anyone have any knowledge on how to make it compatible with the newer version of reshade?

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #3 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0
You can see the original post, here.
reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/299...-reshade-2-x-effects

Iddqd wrote: Not shure if it works correctly but

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by mbah.primbon. Reason: Added original post link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arkane, USteppin

• USteppin
More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by USteppin Replied by USteppin on topic Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0
Awesome, thanks, it works! But unfortunately breaks the Reshade overlay (shift + f2).

• AssassinsDecree
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #5 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Motion Focus for Reshade 3.0

USteppin wrote: Awesome, thanks, it works! But unfortunately breaks the Reshade overlay (shift + f2).

Something about switching the order it is loaded should fix it... but when I finally got it not break the overlay, it NUKES my performance in excess of 20 FPS for the single shader. Really odd.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.