MultiLUT - More comfort?

• Faustus86
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Faustus86 MultiLUT - More comfort? was created by Faustus86
Hey!

I am a big Fan of using LUT's and also a fan of OtisInf MultiLUT.fx

After a Photoshop-Session and working with i wonder if someone could code a more comfortable way adding new LUT-Maps.
Maybe we could share LUT's here on the Forums?
I have now a Version with 80+ LUT's and they work pretty well on any Game i have installed.
Some need a few Adjustments with Tonemapping.fx or more Highlights using HLShift.fx but overall i find this the fastest and best looking way to do color grading.
Sadly i am no Coder.

What i think of is a method to add and Name single LUT's and add them to the MultiLUT-Scroll Menu.
Arrows or being able to scroll thru the LUT's by using the Arrow-Keys would be awesome too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
Man, I have your lut from yout other post, but how do I use it? When I try, I get some weird colors.

• TreyM
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
I wrote a Multi-LUT shader for ENB that auto-expands to the correct LUT count based on texture size. I'll see about porting it over to ReShade tomorrow (if I can remember to... I have ADD)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faustus86

• BeTa
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?

Wicked Sick wrote: Man, I have your lut from yout other post, but how do I use it? When I try, I get some weird colors.

i have teh same problem..
Also the names dont match the presets im selecting?!?!?!

i guess i sis something wrong?

• Faustus86
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #5 by Faustus86 Replied by Faustus86 on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
@TreyM: That would be awesome =)

BeTa wrote:

Wicked Sick wrote: Man, I have your lut from yout other post, but how do I use it? When I try, I get some weird colors.

i have teh same problem..
Also the names dont match the presets im selecting?!?!?!

i guess i sis something wrong?

This is weird.
I have downloaded the Files and replaced mine with it works all fine.
Are you sure that you have replaced both, the .png File in Textures and the MultiLUT.FX File in Shaders?
Without using the correct .fx File the Shader does not know where to find the correct LUT's on the .png and produced these weird colors.
Can you try again and give a Feedback?

• BeTa
More
4 years 10 months ago #6 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
shure ill try again as soon i get home..

But yeah, i did make a clean new ReShade install into my gamedir. then downloaded teh shaders and copy pasted your files over.. Texture to Texture Folder and Shaders to Shaderfolder, etc...

Ill make some screens later on if i DONT get it working, might be more easy to see whats up..

Cheers

• Faustus86
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #7 by Faustus86 Replied by Faustus86 on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?

BeTa wrote: shure ill try again as soon i get home..

But yeah, i did make a clean new ReShade install into my gamedir. then downloaded teh shaders and copy pasted your files over.. Texture to Texture Folder and Shaders to Shaderfolder, etc...

Ill make some screens later on if i DONT get it working, might be more easy to see whats up..

Cheers

Sure. Just let me know if it works or not.
Iv'e tripple checked it now. On my end it's all fine.
If there is an Syntax-Error for some but not for all (at least not for me) i need Help to fix it.
´No Idea what could cause it.

• BeTa
More
4 years 10 months ago #8 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
All good, works now... Dunno what i did wrong, maybe i had something double.. :P

Thanks..

• Wicked Sick
More
4 years 10 months ago #9 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
Mine is working too now haha Thanks and sorry for being such a pain. I had just replaced the lut first, I thought the .fx I had would be ok. Replaced both of them now from your rar and it works. thanks and sorry.

• Faustus86
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #10 by Faustus86 Replied by Faustus86 on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
No problem. Barely an inconvenience.
I hope you have fun with it and post some nice Screenshots =)

• Faustus86
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #11 by Faustus86 Replied by Faustus86 on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
*push* :silly:

• dddfault
More
4 years 6 months ago #12 by dddfault Replied by dddfault on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
Well, im working on something at this moment with Multi LUT Atlas texture,
i got 5 different lut atlas texture and all of them have different lut count.

• Faustus86
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #13 by Faustus86 Replied by Faustus86 on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
That would be awesome. I make heavy use of LUT's (have about 100 fresh one's).

• dddfault
More
4 years 6 months ago #14 by dddfault Replied by dddfault on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?
so far i have 147 lut available, in 5 different film type, everything are selectable and ez to use in game

• Wicked Sick
More
4 years 5 months ago #15 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic MultiLUT - More comfort?

dddfault wrote: so far i have 147 lut available, in 5 different film type, everything are selectable and ez to use in game

Please, do share!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.