I think this shader was originally created by Boulotaur2024 and then ported to Reshade by loxa, it was the best bloom shader ever, is there a chance somebody ports it to reshade again? Otherwise is there a way I can use it on modern games installing an ancient reshade version? Which version should I download? Sorry for bothering you people but I really enjoyed this effect
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.