Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask

• niflexible
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #141 by niflexible Replied by niflexible on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask
One question ? What if my reshade is 19.0 how to make this work with that version or earlier ones?
Sorry, I don't like the new version past 19, and I stay with 18 and 19 for ever now..
so used to it but they dont have the guassblurfx included.

THANK you for the wonderful work you are doing here, I love this FX!!
I love using it to blur edges vs jaggies with help of smaa too,
works perfectly, cauze with only smaa is not enough and the blur helps much!!

take a look !!
SO beautiful
[its guasblur + smaa+tonemap+curves i think and levels] if you click the usename, you see it points to my main account

click me 1
click me 2
3rd one is comparison, from crap to awesome!
click me 3

All these are with no GPU nor any ingame AA, everything off :) only use guasfx with smaa and some reshade tonemapping,gama correction !
Its much less performance hit than say MSAA wich still misses some jaggies.
But this fx and resahde setup is just Amazing:)
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by niflexible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Abby
7 years 7 months ago #142 by Abby Replied by Abby on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask
Loxa your links are everywhere in the replies, you need to update your original post with the latest files every time a new change made
cuz i am getting confused right now.

• Sh1nRa358
More
7 years 7 months ago #143 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask
Here is a post by BSD explaining how to convert the custom gaussian shader (with the desired original look) that Ioxa made me over to 3.0. Tedious process seemingly, I haven't had the time to try yet but I did save the webpage just in case, to try at a later time:

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/959175/...ost/4967308/#4967308

• riccetto80
More
7 years 6 months ago #144 by riccetto80 Replied by riccetto80 on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask
Loxa your work seems awesome, but please i dont understand at all how to implement in last sweetfx your gaussian shader :(

You or someone else can make a little guide, please?

• Sh1nRa358
More
7 years 3 months ago #145 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask
If anyone uses retroarch, mr guest.r has ported the gaussian blur / bloom (old school version that everybody likes) by my request to the shader collection. Go check it out.

• kwokut
More
7 years 1 month ago #146 by kwokut Replied by kwokut on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask
where can i find gaussian bloom in reshade 3? only find the gaussian blur.

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #147 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask

kwokut wrote: where can i find gaussian bloom in reshade 3? only find the gaussian blur.

I asked Ioxa about the Gaussian Bloom.His reply is in his thread Ioxa Shader for 3.0 Link Here So far theres just Ganossa's Bloom and I ported over CeeJay's Bloom from SweetFX.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by XIIICaesar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kwokut

• StyleMaster
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #148 by StyleMaster Replied by StyleMaster on topic Gaussian Blur / Bloom / Unsharpmask
I had some trouble with gauss finally managed to get it with a certain version thanks
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by StyleMaster.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.