[SOLVED] Need an older version of the framework (.16)

• pexity
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by pexity Need an older version of the framework (.16) was created by pexity
The game I want to configure Reshade for is Tera but for some reason the new dxgi in 1.1 keeps crashing my game I know for a fact its compatible as I had installed the .16 version and it was fully functional. I can't seem to find download links to previous versions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Need an older version of the framework (.16)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pexity

• pexity
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by pexity Replied by pexity on topic Need an older version of the framework (.16)
Many thanks, got any any tips on finding the coordinates for the focal point in the mcfx DOF?

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Need an older version of the framework (.16)
It should be at the dead center of the screen. In 3rd person games that often coincides with the character and that is exactly what most people want - if that isn't so, you can change it in the configuration files using (x,y) coordinates, (0.5,0.5) being the default.(0.1,0.1) should correspond to the top left corner and (1.0,1.0) should be bottom right, but I could be mistaken.

• piltrafus
More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by piltrafus Replied by piltrafus on topic Need an older version of the framework (.16)
top left is actually (0,0)

• Igni
More
8 years 2 months ago #6 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic Need an older version of the framework (.16)
I got it working with 1.1
See this post for more info

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.