Reshade 1.1 Distant Static Depth of Field Issue

• cloud6625
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by cloud6625 Reshade 1.1 Distant Static Depth of Field Issue was created by cloud6625
I've been working with the Depth of Field in 1.1 for quite a while trying to get an effect similar to previous versions of Reshade, with some nice distant static depth of field.
example of what I'm talking about using Reshade 0.19.

However, no matter what I do I just can't quite seem to get the desired effect with the current version of reshade. The closest I've gotten is the opposite of what I want, blurring only my character and the area around them.

I was wondering if anyone could help in getting the effect I'm looking for. Here's my Dof config used to get just my character blurred.
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Reshade 1.1 Distant Static Depth of Field Issue

• cloud6625
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by cloud6625 Replied by cloud6625 on topic Reshade 1.1 Distant Static Depth of Field Issue
Sorry for the late reply, but I've been busy all day. Anyway, thanks. I've actually known about this issue, but had no idea it was connected to my issue =p.

• nemeyeth
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #4 by nemeyeth Replied by nemeyeth on topic Reshade 1.1 Distant Static Depth of Field Issue
Actually I have the similar problem - my whole screen is blurred and I tried almost everything. I'm fairly new to reshade and I guess I have to ask for help guys ;). The game: Witcher 3.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nemeyeth.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.