[SOLVED] MXAO and Reflective Bump Mapping

• Pdguru
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #1 by Pdguru MXAO and Reflective Bump Mapping was created by Pdguru
I continue to be unable use the above options - they only produce what seems to be an inverted/reversed outline of the image on the screen over the top of the otherwise unchanged original image. Can anyone enlighten me? Using Win 10 with 1080 card (up to date drivers).
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Pdguru.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #2 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic MXAO and Reflective Bump Mapping
Reversing depth buffer and/or flipping image in preprocessor definitions won't help?
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

• Pdguru
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #3 by Pdguru Replied by Pdguru on topic MXAO and Reflective Bump Mapping
Ah! I found the line in Reshade.ini and changed the RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN number. Works fine now. Thank you!
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Pdguru.

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic MXAO and Reflective Bump Mapping
Just a heads up: You can do it in the GUI as well. In the lower window there's a button that says something with "Preprocessor Definition". Click it and you can change those settings there.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.