Errors with some shaders (Reshade and GW2Hook)

• ruikari
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by ruikari Errors with some shaders (Reshade and GW2Hook) was created by ruikari
Hey there. I want to try some preset that is using some shaders from Reshade. I installed GwHook and Reshade by guide from the 04348.github.io/Gw2Hook/

First I tried Gw2Hook only - it is work well, but I want to try preset. So I installed github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders according to that guide.

When I launch the game i'm getting stuck for 10 minutes at 60 loading effects, first i thought it's because my pc is weak or something but when i waited till end it loaded and I got error log:

i.imgur.com/QGW3Nua.jpg

I tried some tips from video guides, fresh install etc but, Gw2Hook work well, but when I copy Reshade folders according to guide I'm always got this errors.
When I deleted shaders which caused errors Gw2Hook and rest shaders loaded without any errors.

I'm trying to test one shader from official github reshade-shaders-master. It's MagicBloom.fx. Error is "MagicBloom.fx(90, 34): error X3082: int or unsigned int type required". so i googled it and found reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/4976-re...tain-effects-for-eso where I need to use latest version...??? It was 9 month ago I think that MagicBloom.fx is latest.

Graphic settings : imgur.com/a/zkxc458

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Errors with some shaders (Reshade and GW2Hook)
Gw2Hook is based on old ReShade version. Effects from reshade-shaders need the newest ReShade, which you can get from reshade.me/ . You cannot use Gw2Hook and the most recent ReShade version at the same time though. It would be up to the Gw2Hook authors to update their codebase to latest ReShade.

• ruikari
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #3 by ruikari Replied by ruikari on topic Errors with some shaders (Reshade and GW2Hook)
Hey, thanks. But maybe is there a link where I can download previous version shaders? I need just a few, but can't find right link to version 3.0.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.