Bessel_Bloom.fx rendered in squares on Second Life

• EspressoDepresso
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #1 by EspressoDepresso Bessel_Bloom.fx rendered in squares on Second Life was created by EspressoDepresso
Hi! I've recently decided to enhance my photos and installed Reshade on Black Dragon viewer. I was looking for a cool Warframe-styled vertical highlights and Bessel Bloom seems to be exactly what I want but the problem seems to appear on a constant basis, rendering the light in squares??? I used it both windowed and borderless window (because SL doesn't go full screen I guess?) and here is how the bloom looks when isolated:  i.gyazo.com/3e3ff6f80e35ce792f77d5a478f3fd4e.png and on a screenshot  i.gyazo.com/6823b042596c08e4def68170d3e748c9.jpg   i.gyazo.com/08739523e82141cf4e834fe70dad2978.png  
Any ideas on why it could be happening or can somebody recommend a good alternatives to achieve warframey highlights?
In case, here's my specs:
Intel Core i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz   2.70 GHz
Palit GTX 1060 6GB
24 GB RAM 
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by EspressoDepresso.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Bessel_Bloom.fx rendered in squares on Second Life
This is a bug in ReShade and will be fixed in ReShade 5.1 ( github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/7aa22e...3d87de25a244fbfc4a99 ).

• EspressoDepresso
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #3 by EspressoDepresso Replied by EspressoDepresso on topic Bessel_Bloom.fx rendered in squares on Second Life
Oh, thank you for info! Gonna wait or the new update!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.