Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Downsampling

Downsampling 1 year 7 months ago #1

  • Continous
  • Continous's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4
  • Thank you received: 1
I was wondering if there was a way we could implement injector-based downsampling like in GeDoSaTo so that I can play my games both at downsampled 4k and borderless fullscreen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaxG3D

Downsampling 1 year 7 months ago #2

Some games support that in conjunction with DSR.. although its a very specific setup, I guess you'd have to ask Durante about that one, if he even knows about Reshade that is

Crosire wrote:
I saw people using GeDoSaTo alongside ReShade already ...
There are no plans to add downsampling to ReShade currently, as I don't want it to become bloatware. ReShade is for shading and that should be it =)
msg from another thread reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/132-...ration-or-vice-versa
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by strelokgunslinger.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Downsampling 1 year 7 months ago #3

  • Quentin-Tarantino
  • Quentin-Tarantino's Avatar
  • Offline
  • If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
  • Posts: 351
  • Thank you received: 218
Continous wrote:
I was wondering if there was a way we could implement injector-based downsampling like in GeDoSaTo so that I can play my games both at downsampled 4k and borderless fullscreen.

I am on AMD and i was thinking the same thing. If it could work through RadeonPro maybe it work with GeDoSaTo?
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Downsampling 1 year 7 months ago #4

@quentin

this could be a method for AMD, there are ways of doing it

www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showpos...82115&postcount=5099

it's in german though so you might have to use chrome or translate with addons on firefox

The AMD link I got off this site, although this next link is the nvidia guide before DSR was out

screenarchery.wikia.com/wiki/Downsamplin...E2%80%93_NVIDIA_only
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

Downsampling 1 year 7 months ago #5

5160x2100
DA:I Windowed Borderless Gaming WORKS!! =) by brandon.hortman, on Flickr

Using Windowed Borderless Gaming on a cffx 290x machine :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Downsampling 1 year 7 months ago #6

  • Quentin-Tarantino
  • Quentin-Tarantino's Avatar
  • Offline
  • If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
  • Posts: 351
  • Thank you received: 218
strelokgunslinger wrote:
@quentin

this could be a method for AMD, there are ways of doing it

www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showpos...82115&postcount=5099

it's in german though so you might have to use chrome or translate with addons on firefox

The AMD link I got off this site, although this next link is the nvidia guide before DSR was out

screenarchery.wikia.com/wiki/Downsamplin...E2%80%93_NVIDIA_only

Thanking you so much with updated AMD Drivers it is working like a charm :cheer:
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: strelokgunslinger

Downsampling 1 year 7 months ago #7

BrandonHortman wrote:
5160x2100
DA:I Windowed Borderless Gaming WORKS!! =) by brandon.hortman, on Flickr

Using Windowed Borderless Gaming on a cffx 290x machine :cheer:

As much as I want to use that, it just doesn't want to work with some games. and SRWE? is always a hassle to figure out.. there are no tutorials that break it down far enough.. too vague basically is what I'm saying

There is a new app I found that allows for borderless windowed and works in conjunctuon with DSR down-sampling or Gedosato -- posted a thread in Discussion section on this site
The administrator has disabled public write access.