Downsampling

• Continous
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Continous Downsampling was created by Continous
I was wondering if there was a way we could implement injector-based downsampling like in GeDoSaTo so that I can play my games both at downsampled 4k and borderless fullscreen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaxG3D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic Downsampling
Some games support that in conjunction with DSR.. although its a very specific setup, I guess you'd have to ask Durante about that one, if he even knows about Reshade that is

Crosire wrote: I saw people using GeDoSaTo alongside ReShade already ...
There are no plans to add downsampling to ReShade currently, as I don't want it to become bloatware. ReShade is for shading and that should be it =)

msg from another thread reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/132-...ration-or-vice-versa
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by strelokgunslinger.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Downsampling

Continous wrote: I was wondering if there was a way we could implement injector-based downsampling like in GeDoSaTo so that I can play my games both at downsampled 4k and borderless fullscreen.

I am on AMD and i was thinking the same thing. If it could work through RadeonPro maybe it work with GeDoSaTo?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic Downsampling
@quentin

this could be a method for AMD, there are ways of doing it

www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showpos...82115&postcount=5099

it's in german though so you might have to use chrome or translate with addons on firefox

The AMD link I got off this site, although this next link is the nvidia guide before DSR was out

screenarchery.wikia.com/wiki/Downsamplin...E2%80%93_NVIDIA_only
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

• BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Downsampling
5160x2100
[img
DA:I Windowed Borderless Gaming WORKS!! =) by brandon.hortman , on Flickr

Using Windowed Borderless Gaming on a cffx 290x machine :cheer:

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #6 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Downsampling

strelokgunslinger wrote: @quentin

this could be a method for AMD, there are ways of doing it

www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showpos...82115&postcount=5099

it's in german though so you might have to use chrome or translate with addons on firefox

The AMD link I got off this site, although this next link is the nvidia guide before DSR was out

screenarchery.wikia.com/wiki/Downsamplin...E2%80%93_NVIDIA_only

Thanking you so much with updated AMD Drivers it is working like a charm :cheer:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: strelokgunslinger

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic Downsampling

BrandonHortman wrote: 5160x2100

DA:I Windowed Borderless Gaming WORKS!! =) by brandon.hortman , on Flickr

Using Windowed Borderless Gaming on a cffx 290x machine :cheer:

As much as I want to use that, it just doesn't want to work with some games. and SRWE? [i think thats the right abbreviation] is always a hassle to figure out.. there are no tutorials that break it down far enough.. too vague basically is what I'm saying

There is a new app I found that allows for borderless windowed and works in conjunctuon with DSR down-sampling or Gedosato -- posted a thread in Discussion section on this site

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.