Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]

• lucian04
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by lucian04 Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m] was created by lucian04
I have an issue in Windows 10 where only ReShade (SFX or FW, not ME) up to version 17.1 works and only if ReShade64.dll is renamed to d3d11.dll. I've had this same exact issue in Windows 8.1 Pro and its driving me nuts. Now ENB also works fine on my PC, but not in conjunction with SweetFX or Reshade + SweetFX and this is particularly because I have to run ReShade64.dll as d3d11.dll which ENB shares. I've tried it as reshade.dll, dxgi.dll and d3d11.dll so that it wouldn't conflict with ENB and I made sure my ENB settings were correct before running the game.

All pastebin links

DXDIAG

D3D11

DXGI

Reshade

Reshade64

I referred to this thread and still, I cannot get any ReShade beyond 17.1 to work nor can I get any ReShade to work in conjunction with ENB. What do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
So the issue is the combination of ReShade and ENB or ReShade alone? Do the never version works alone, without ENB?

• lucian04
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by lucian04 Replied by lucian04 on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
Sorry it took so long to get back to you @crosire. Any version of ReShade beyond 17.1 will crash GTA V. I can only prevent ReShade (any version beyond 17.1) from crashing if I specifically use the ReShade64.dll (renamed to d3d11.dll) from 17.1. All of the other files can be from the new version, just not the ReShade32.dll/ReShade64.dll. To answer your other question, I can get either ReShade to work or ENB to work with GTA V, but not ENB + ReShade together due to the conflict I have with only being able to use the ReShade64.dll from 17.1 and it having to be renamed to d3d11.dll. It won't work as DXGI.dll or Reshade.dll.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
Use ENB as wrapper and set it up to load ReShade in its settings file (as ReShade64.dll, don't rename it). Just make sure "InitProxyFunctions" is set to zero! Also double check you only have one ReShade DLL left in your game directory (the default named one).
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucian04

• lucian04
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #5 by lucian04 Replied by lucian04 on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
I have had it set it up as such and made sure that my directory was clean before installing reshade/enb.

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=ReShade64.dll

And GTA V just crashes, even with using the working 17.1 ReShade64.dll in conjunction with the latest version of ENB which I have confirmed works perfectly fine with GTA V on its own.

enbdev.com/download_mod_gta5.htm
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by lucian04.

• lucian04
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #6 by lucian04 Replied by lucian04 on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
Btw, this is the mod in question that I'm trying to get working.

www.gta5-mods.com/misc/anotherworld-aw

• lucian04
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #7 by lucian04 Replied by lucian04 on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]

lucian04 wrote: Btw, this is the mod in question that I'm trying to get working.

www.gta5-mods.com/misc/anotherworld-aw

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by lucian04.

• torch672
More
8 years 6 months ago #8 by torch672 Replied by torch672 on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
I have the exact same issue with the exact same video card. I have to use d3d11.dll to run ENB which at the same time fails to allow Reshader to run. I am trying to load A Pinnacle of V. I have tried everything I can think of including crosire's suggestion. nothing works.

• Escopy
More
8 years 5 months ago #9 by Escopy Replied by Escopy on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
Any update to this? I'm having the same issue. Windows 10 64 bit. Tried all the methods listed in this thread, to no avail.

Can not get SweetFX/Reshade to work w/ ENB.

Crosire, any ideas?

• ibbanez
More
8 years 4 months ago #10 by ibbanez Replied by ibbanez on topic Grand Theft Auto V RS + ENB [Windows 10/GTX 980m]
I too ran into this issue, the only thing that worked was to download the old version 0.17.1 and I'm stuck using that. The good news is that it works, just make sure to start with Sweetfx disabled, then enable in game after your game loads up.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.