Reshade 1.1 WoW Vanilla High CPU-Usage

• GenericJohnDoe
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1 by GenericJohnDoe Reshade 1.1 WoW Vanilla High CPU-Usage was created by GenericJohnDoe
Hi there!

I am using Reshade 1.1 with WoW Vanilla and the usage from one of the Cores of mine Intel goes straight through the ceiling, temps rising from 33 to 46 Celsius, i have Win10 with an Xeon 1231 v3 w. 8 Gig Ram and and Geforce GTX 660 Ti, Win10 is fresh installed, the new drivers are altough the first for the system, dx9 was installed through installer too...

Has someone an workaround or will it get fixed in an update?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by GenericJohnDoe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Reshade 1.1 WoW Vanilla High CPU-Usage

GenericJohnDoe wrote: Hi there!

I am using Reshade 1.1 with WoW Vanilla and the usage from one of the Cores of mine Intel goes straight through the ceiling, temps rising from 33 to 46 Celsius, i have Win10 with an Xeon 1231 v3 w. 8 Gig Ram and and Geforce GTX 660 Ti, Win10 is fresh installed, the new drivers are altough the first for the system, dx9 was installed through installer too...

Has someone an workaround or will it get fixed in an update?

whats your temps prior to using it ,and 46c isnt high also are you you on water or air , wow is a cpu intensive game to start with

• GenericJohnDoe
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3 by GenericJohnDoe Replied by GenericJohnDoe on topic Reshade 1.1 WoW Vanilla High CPU-Usage
temps before did not raise above 34-36 degress, and cpu-usage was low to none, it is just Wow-Vanilla 1.12.1 or so... Cpu-Hit comes clearly from Reshade...

PS: In some zones CPU-Load drops down to 20% or something, but it is only for 10 odr 20 % of the session / time...

To me it seems very similar to this olde thread, without the heavy framedrop but with some stuttering sometimes:

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/422-solved-legendary-heroes
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by GenericJohnDoe.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.