[SOLVED] Doom 4 Opena Beta - Black Screen Upon Loading

3 years 9 months ago #21 by crosire
Good news. After hours of debugging I got an idea which finally turned out to be the culprint. DOOM makes use of a OpenGL 4.5 feature that I haven't seen anywhere prior to this. That state setting bleeds into the ReShade rendering pipeline and pretty much destroys it.
Fixed in the next beta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkyKnight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #22 by BlueSkyKnight

crosire wrote: Good news. After hours of debugging I got an idea which finally turned out to be the culprint. DOOM makes use of a OpenGL 4.5 feature that I haven't seen anywhere prior to this. That state setting bleeds into the ReShade rendering pipeline and pretty much destroys it.
Fixed in the next beta.

Thank you, for your hard work.

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #23 by Antony88

crosire wrote: Good news. After hours of debugging I got an idea which finally turned out to be the culprint. DOOM makes use of a OpenGL 4.5 feature that I haven't seen anywhere prior to this. That state setting bleeds into the ReShade rendering pipeline and pretty much destroys it.
Fixed in the next beta.

Hi,
I'm trying to use Reshade 2.03 and it works, but I have black screen with effects activated.... there is still no beta version or fix to make it work with DOOM 2016?
I ask this because I would like to use old Shaders that are not present in reshade 3 or 4..... I prefer them to the new one.
Could you help me, please?