Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReShade 3.0 not compatible with NVIDIA GTX cards?

ReShade 3.0 not compatible with NVIDIA GTX cards? 1 year 11 months ago #1

Hello! I made a previous post about how my TS3 game wouldn't start up when using ReShade 3.0. So I've come to the conclusion that my graphics card is the issue...

I thought that dedicated graphics cards were now compatible, or is it just NVIDIA GTX that ARE incompatible? It's a shame that it doesn't work so I was wondering if there is anyway to make it work without having to use my integrated card? Any answers are muchly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReShade 3.0 not compatible with NVIDIA GTX cards? 1 year 11 months ago #2

Reshade doesn't have a problem with GTX cards. I think it maybe be something else.

Sometimes Reshade doesn't play nice with overlays. Overlays like steam, rivatuner, GOG. I had some games crash before they start with those. But there is only one game in my 200+ games that doesn't work with Reshade. I have a Nvidia 960 4gb

Not sure which games game you are referring to

ReShade 3.0 not compatible with NVIDIA GTX cards? 1 year 11 months ago #3

I have a Nvidia GTX960M graphics card and have not been able to get reshade to work with my sims game either it just doesn't open my game at all even if I let it sit for hours. Hopefully there is going to be some fix for it. Or maybe some way to get it to work.