No shaders showing up

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by Cxrsxn No shaders showing up was created by Cxrsxn
So I installed ReSahde 3.0.7 and when i go into my game no shaders or textures are showing up. Not sure if i'm doing something wrong. And when I go into the reshade-shaders/Shaders folder there are shaders in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No shaders showing up
Make sure the full path to reshade-shaders\Shaders is part of the effect search paths list on thr settings page.

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
It is and when i go into the log it says, Unable to load D3DCompiler library. Make sure you have the DirectX end-user runtime (June 2010) installed. And I just installed it and still the same problem.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No shaders showing up
Ah, well, then that's still missing. You need this one: www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109 . Let it extract itself and then run DXSETUP.exe.

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
Should I reinstall ReShade afterwards?

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No shaders showing up
No, no need for that. A reboot wouldn't hurt though.

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #7 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
Just rebooted and it's still giving me the same message & nothing is showing up in the shaders. The Error Log also says "make sure that you have a newer version of the library in the application directory."

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #8 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
Any suggestions?

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #9 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No shaders showing up
There is a "D3DCompiler_43.dll" file in your system32 directory after installation. If it's not there, then the DX runtime wasn't fully installed.
You can even see the "Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab" file among the setup files, that when opened with something like 7zip gets you the file in question. So if for some reason the setup still doesn't manage to put the files in the right places, extract it from there manually and put it into the game directory.

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #10 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
I see "D3DCompiler_43.ll" file in my system32. And I do see that when I open the "Jun2010_D3DCompiler_32_x86.cab" file but i'm not sure what to do with it.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #11 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No shaders showing up
Strange. Try to copy the file in your game directory beside the exe where you installed ReShade to (if it's a 32-bit game, copy C:\Windows\SysWOW64\D3DCompiler_43.dll instead).

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #12 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
I'm trying to use it with iw4x (MW2) btw. Are you saying to copy the .exe file?

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #13 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No shaders showing up
The D3DCompiler DLL from system to game folder.

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #14 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
So I put the D3DCompiler in my MW2 folder like this: gyazo.com/b000ad250dbe2f657624528fd5e196d2
And it is still showing this in the log: gyazo.com/f95ed1c1cdff5f9a3fbd4831e3b8eca4

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #15 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
Soooo

• Cxrsxn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #16 by Cxrsxn Replied by Cxrsxn on topic No shaders showing up
Bump

• Neo4370
More
5 years 1 week ago #17 by Neo4370 Replied by Neo4370 on topic No shaders showing up
Try to change your effects and texture paths (in reshade settings) to the shaders and textures folders in [path to the witcher 3]/bin/x64/reshade-shaders. That fixed it for me

• Neo4370
More
5 years 1 week ago #18 by Neo4370 Replied by Neo4370 on topic No shaders showing up
lol sorry for writing this a year and a half later lol

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 week ago #19 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic No shaders showing up
:lol:

• Noka
More
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #20 by Noka Replied by Noka on topic No shaders showing up
My shaders are not showing as well. Didn't want to make a new topic so I will post here. Mine is with Spintires Mudrunner. I can post a Log if it's of any help..
Spotted this but I do not know what it means: "16:45:14:047 [00692] | WARN | > IDirect3D9::CreateDevice failed with error code 0x8876086c!"

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by Noka.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.