No shaders showing up

• Noka
More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #21 by Noka Replied by Noka on topic No shaders showing up
Edit: Also I don't seem to have a reshade-shaders folder.
When it asks to download the shaders it says unable to download archive. could not create ssl/tls secure channel.

Yep, that was it. I was missing the github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders .
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Noka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sass
More
4 years 9 months ago #22 by Sass Replied by Sass on topic No shaders showing up
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but this is where the issue lies :

While IW4x is a client for a game that natively supports ReShade (COD:MW2), the client itself doesn't. Reason being that the anticheat built with it throws a fatal error whenever anything hooks on DirectX libraries, except for a few hardcoded exceptions to allow (some) recording softwares. It's still possible to launch the game through Steam and the game would actually launch instead of crashing, but none of the shaders would compile, thus resulting in the D3DCompiler error that this topic is about.

However, I've heard that some older versions of ReShade would work. But for testing with the lastest 2.x, 3.x and 4.x versions with no success, I can't be really sure about these rumors...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.