Toggle key not defined?

• Slaphammer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by Slaphammer Toggle key not defined? was created by Slaphammer
I installed Reshade 3.1.1 with Lord of the Rings Online and worked fine. However, the Scroll Lock key doesn't do anything when I want to switch back to the original graphics -- I've seen conversations from lots of LotRO users, all years old, which say Scroll Lock works fine.

I found an old thread (click here) which said if it's not defined then you can define it yourself in reshade.fx . But I can't find reshade.fx! I can find reshade.fxh, but from the content it doesn't look like the place to make the edit.

Can anyone help me set up the toggle?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Toggle key not defined?
In-game menu (Shift F2) > Settings > Effects toggle key.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by crosire.

• Slaphammer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Slaphammer Replied by Slaphammer on topic Toggle key not defined?
Ah thanks, I overlooked that. However, once set, it still doesn't seem to be doing anything - reshade is always active. I don't think Scroll Lock is being used by my game to cause any conflict but just in case, I tried the Pause key and it also didn't work. I was in Performance mode so I tried switching back to...uh...configuration mode? But made no difference. Any idea why the defined key might not work?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.