[SOLVED] "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start

• Gamerlego
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #21 by Gamerlego Replied by Gamerlego on topic "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start
And I would like to thank everyone who helped, as well as Crosire for making this beadumus mod ;D

It looks DOPEEEE!
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Gamerlego.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JOSPLAYYED
More
5 years 9 months ago #22 by JOSPLAYYED Replied by JOSPLAYYED on topic "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start
NICE can yu explain me how like if yu have discord or something? :D

• Gamerlego
More
5 years 9 months ago #23 by Gamerlego Replied by Gamerlego on topic "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start
sure

• Nishantdd
More
5 years 8 months ago #24 by Nishantdd Replied by Nishantdd on topic "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start
Click on "+" symbol in Reshade menu and type d3d11.dll or maybe d3d11.ini and click add.

• Schafter
More
5 years 8 months ago #25 by Schafter Replied by Schafter on topic "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start
How do you use Xenos i dont understand

• gorillafreak
More
5 years 8 months ago #26 by gorillafreak Replied by gorillafreak on topic "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start
I am running GTA 5 with ReShade v3.2 on my laptop, working fine with NVR, now I copied the same installation on other laptop nothing works, everything is same ony I downloaded OpenIV and set it up, don't know why the F??? is ReShade is not loading, infact yet nbody have any solution.

• Pk387
More
3 years 2 months ago #27 by Pk387 Replied by Pk387 on topic "dxgi.dll" force GTA5 to crash at start
I JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT TO SAY THANK U SO MUCH BRO!!! I was losing it!! U saved me a lot of time!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.