Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reshade no longer works with Warframe

Reshade no longer works with Warframe 2 months 2 days ago #1

So I have been using reshade with warframe for a while now and it has been working without any issues until a recent game update, in which the game launcher deletes dxgi.dll at launch. One of the solutions was to turn the file "read only " and it would launch without problems, but after doing that, the game would just crash on my end.
Apparently renaming the dxgi files to d3d11 fixes this issue, so I attempted that and the game no longer crashes, but now reshade never loads into the game. Its is notable to mention that my steam overlay didn't worked with my Warframe copy, until I tried to rename these files, then my steam overlay started working. After disabling the steam overlay from the options nothing happens however.
Here are the log files:

From the attempt with the file named DXGI.DLL and DXGI.INI, this is the one causing the crash on startup:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

And the attempt with the files renamed to D3D11.DLL and D3D11.INI. This is the one not loading:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If someone can be of help i would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am running warframe with every option from the launcher selected but the full screen one, aka: i'm running it with dx10 and dx11 activated and on 64bits mode. Turning the game full screen doesn't solves the issue neither does disabling the steam overlay.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by .BAT.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade no longer works with Warframe 2 months 1 day ago #2

Here's my post on this from a couple days ago, please take a look and let me know if anything here helps: reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/4457-ge...e-in-july-2018#28778

Reshade no longer works with Warframe 2 months 1 day ago #3

AssassinsDecree wrote:
Here's my post on this from a couple days ago, please take a look and let me know if anything here helps: reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/4457-ge...e-in-july-2018#28778
I had stumbled with your post while trying to look for a solution, but it didn't worked for me. The process was exactly the same to the one you described with exception of the bulk download option. I tried ti uncheck that but it didn't worked either. Thanks for your help tho.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 day ago by .BAT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AssassinsDecree

Reshade no longer works with Warframe 2 months 1 day ago #4

Damn, sorry, I was afraid of that. So it launches but just doesn't pick up reshade at all with the renamed d3dll's? When you installed from the .exe, you definitely selected the 64 bit version, right?

Not the it'll probably help, but have you tried using an older version of the reshade framework? Perhaps 3.1.2? Using the older versions has ended up being the solution to a many problems I was having getting reshade to work with modern Ubisoft games. Here's the repository of the older releases: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host

Finally, are your drivers updated? Not sure if any of this will help, but here's to hoping...
Last Edit: 2 months 1 day ago by AssassinsDecree.

Reshade no longer works with Warframe 2 months 3 hours ago #5

Yeah i have tried all of that already, it simply just doesnt works. Drivers are up to date as well.

Reshade no longer works with Warframe 1 month 4 weeks ago #6

Damn, sorry, yea beyond that, I have no idea what to suggest. Hopefully someone else can lend a hand.

ALL - has anyone besides me got reshade to work with the current version of Warframe? Thanks!
Last Edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by AssassinsDecree.

Reshade no longer works with Warframe 1 month 3 weeks ago #7

I was working with Reshade for a while. It was error free when I was using it with warframe. But after a few days, several issues started arising. I got irritated and contacted Firefox Support to get it solved. Then I came to know that I am not the only one who is having this issue.