Trouble getting Reshade to work

• Dave G
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by Dave G Trouble getting Reshade to work was created by Dave G
Hi, Guys...
An admitted newbie and not-too-tech guy here. I have x-plane 11 installed and tried to improve the colors by installing Reshade. Initially I used the "Direct X 10 Option" to install and when I started X-plane I saw the message in the upper left-hand corner of the x-plane saying that Reshade was loading, but I couldn't find it as a "Plugin" in the Plugin directory. I reinstalled the program using the "OpenGL" option, but again could not find any listing for it in the Plugins. Is the program accessed through the Plugin Directory? Do I need to do something special with the files to get it to work? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Qsimil
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic Trouble getting Reshade to work
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave G

• crosire
More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Trouble getting Reshade to work
ReShade is not a X-Plane plugin. It has nothing to do with that game, so you won't find it in its plugin directory. See guide above. To open the ReShade UI, press Shift + F2 in-game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave G

• Dave G
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by Dave G Replied by Dave G on topic Trouble getting Reshade to work
:cheer: Thank you for such a fine product. It makes a world of difference in the enjoyment of X-plane! You guys are GREAT!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.