Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trouble getting Reshade to work

Trouble getting Reshade to work 3 months 2 weeks ago #1

Hi, Guys...
An admitted newbie and not-too-tech guy here. I have x-plane 11 installed and tried to improve the colors by installing Reshade. Initially I used the "Direct X 10 Option" to install and when I started X-plane I saw the message in the upper left-hand corner of the x-plane saying that Reshade was loading, but I couldn't find it as a "Plugin" in the Plugin directory. I reinstalled the program using the "OpenGL" option, but again could not find any listing for it in the Plugins. Is the program accessed through the Plugin Directory? Do I need to do something special with the files to get it to work? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trouble getting Reshade to work 3 months 2 weeks ago #2

Did you checked
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/2501...-guide-for-newcomers
perhaps it will help you
GIGABYTE B360M DS3H v1.0 | Intel i5 8400 + Corsair Cooling HYDRO Series H60 / 800 rpm on FAN
16GB (2x8) DDR4 Samsung 2400@2666Mhz 15-15-15-28 CR 1T (M378A1K43CB2-CRC) | Corsair RM650x 650W
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 + 23" LCD Samsung S23C650
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave G

Trouble getting Reshade to work 3 months 2 weeks ago #3

ReShade is not a X-Plane plugin. It has nothing to do with that game, so you won't find it in its plugin directory. See guide above. To open the ReShade UI, press Shift + F2 in-game.
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave G

Trouble getting Reshade to work 3 months 2 weeks ago #4

:cheer: Thank you for such a fine product. It makes a world of difference in the enjoyment of X-plane! You guys are GREAT!