The Chronicles of Riddick 2009 reshade not working

• vladzor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #1 by vladzor The Chronicles of Riddick 2009 reshade not working was created by vladzor
Hello, installed Reshade 4.3.0 on The Chronicles of Riddick 2009 but its not working, fail to compile shaders or if its compiling then there is just black screen
ReShade Compatibility List it says - Good

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by vladzor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic The Chronicles of Riddick 2009 reshade not working
Update your graphics drivers. Your current ones seem to have a problem with perfectly valid GLSL.

• vladzor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #3 by vladzor Replied by vladzor on topic The Chronicles of Riddick 2009 reshade not working
I am on 430.86 its a newes
by the way i found an old topic with the same problem

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3556-th...sault-on-dark-athena

so its not drivers problem
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by vladzor.

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic The Chronicles of Riddick 2009 reshade not working
It is. The topic you linked even mentions the same. The driver does not compile the GLSL ReShade produced, even though that GLSL is valid, so it is a bug in the driver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vladzor

• vladzor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #5 by vladzor Replied by vladzor on topic The Chronicles of Riddick 2009 reshade not working
okey, looks like nvidia makes some misstakes, reinstallation of driver didnt helped

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.