Presets Unselectable And Do Not Activate

• Wings0
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by Wings0 Presets Unselectable And Do Not Activate was created by Wings0
I've recently installed ReShade with my copy of Hitman 2 and was looking to enhance the visual experience of the game with some presets I've seen here. I correctly installed ReShade 4.3 and installed two presets of my choosing. I open the ReShade submenu in-game and tried to select the presets to see which one looked better. The only problem is that when I click on said presets, nothing happened, they are selected, and their effects are activated either.

Is this a bug or is this a issue on my behalf that can be fixed? Any discussion and dialogue on this topic would be appreciated, thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Presets Unselectable And Do Not Activate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.