Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: issue with sharex (presumably) and reshade hotkeys

issue with sharex (presumably) and reshade hotkeys 2 weeks 5 days ago #1

Recently installed reshade, works perfectly with one minor issue. I take most of my screenshots via ShareX rather than whatever inbuilt thing reshade or the game I'm playing has. The hotkey for shareX is alt+printscreen, which brings up sharex's own overlay to let me capture a portion of the screen. After I do that, reshade's hotkeys no longer function no matter what I do until I relaunch the game.
Closing down the shareX process doesn't seem to restore hotkey functionality either.
The only hotkeys I have for reshade are shift+F2 to open the overlay and Numpad+ to toggle effects. All others are blank.
There's probably just something I'm being silly about but it is incredibly annoying so I'm wondering if this is a known issue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

issue with sharex (presumably) and reshade hotkeys 1 week 4 days ago #2

I've been having this same issue since a new expansion for FFXIV came out. It was never an issue before but now it happens every time I take a screenshot with ShareX. Sometimes if I leave the game running long enough, the hotkeys for Reshade start to work again at random but it's usually far longer than I'm willing to wait.

Have you found a solution to this issue yet?
The administrator has disabled public write access.