metro exodus no working with latest version

• Rayman_77
More
4 years 6 months ago #21 by Rayman_77 Replied by Rayman_77 on topic metro exodus no working with latest version
I have the updated epic store version, it works perfectly 4.3.0, renaming dxgi to d3d11.dll

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tnetennba
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #22 by tnetennba Replied by tnetennba on topic metro exodus no working with latest version

Rayman_77 wrote: I have the updated epic store version, it works perfectly 4.3.0, renaming dxgi to d3d11.dll

Still not working here. The game still refuses to run with the default DLL name and doesn't load Reshade at all with it renamed to d3d11.dll.
This is with Steam version of the game, Nvidia, Win 10 1903.

What GPU, OS and OS version are you running?
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by tnetennba.

• microdee
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #23 by microdee Replied by microdee on topic metro exodus no working with latest version
Reshade loaded for me just by renaming from dxgi.dll to d3d12.dll at least on the intro videos, it crashed the game after that. At least it's further in than the minimum specs check

then I also tryed with nvidia freestyle which also crashes at the same point, so started the game in their "Safe Modeā„¢" and it was working there. Safe mode just puts all graphics settings to the lowest so after setting it up the crash happened again when turning on RTX. So it works with DX12 just without RTX... I bought this game to flex my new rtx graphics card so disabling it kinda defeats the purpose.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by microdee. Reason: found more details

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.