I just purchased Gears 5 and when I linked it to reshade the game crashes at the edios logo. Any way to get around this? Or why this happens. The game starts fine once not linked to reshade. Sucks because ive waited so long for a gears to get on PC steam and I wanted so badly to test new graphics.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.