Saints Row The Third and 4 Directx problems

• ColbyDash
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by ColbyDash Saints Row The Third and 4 Directx problems was created by ColbyDash
Hello!

If you read the topic’s title, then just hear me out instead of saying anything first. I know it sounds like a beginner’s mistake but it isn’t. I seem to have an issue with getting the games to load into the in-game world. I can switch into Directx 9 as a temporary fix (this also works for fixing the refresh rate too) for SRTT but there’s no option such like that for SR4. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything that helped me online and installing the Directx 10+ version of Reshade doesn’t work either for the both of them as it’ll still crash while the game tries to load into a save game. It also seems to crash when trying to apply new graphic settings from what I seen in SR4. I’m having a similar issue with another game in another topic I’ve created: reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/5989-the-sims-4-doesn-t-launch Someone please help me as I’m clueless about what to do next here too.

Sincerely, Colby. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.