Swtor reshade

• nixpix
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #1 by nixpix Swtor reshade was created by nixpix
Hi.

I cant get reshade to work properly with Star Wars The Old Republic. Using the latest version makes effects like lightning etc not display ingame. Read about others having the same issue, and they found that using an older version of reshade (3.4.1) works. So I download and installed 3.4.1, and after reading this post ( reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/5072-un...th-reshade-installed ), I doiwnloaded the shaders linked in that post. Now when I start Swtor I get an error message in reshade saying the some shaders falied to compile.

Edit.
I got it working with the latest 4.6 version. Turns out you have to disable AA ingame to make it show effects (laser/lightning etc) when using reshade. I added SMAA with reshade so all good now.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by nixpix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.