Red message: "Unable to save current preset.Make sure you have write permission"

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #1 by PKPL
I wanted to install the reshade for Farming Simulator 19 (fs19). There was no Farming Simulator2019 Game in the choice of the game or anything related to it. So I clicked browse and selected C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Farming Simulator 2019 \ x64 and FarmingSimulator2019Game. Shaders installed successfully. I started the game. Shaders are working fine, but there is a red message at the top of the screen "Unable to save current preset. Make sure you have write permissions to C: \ Programs Files (x86) \ Farming Simulator 2019 \ x64 \ DefaultPreset. Ini" I don't understand what to do to do this there was no. Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #2 by Tojkar
Never install any game into the default directory the installer provides. Always make a custom folder where you install your games. That would solve your problem but will also prevent multitude of other potential problems with games.

But if that is not what you want to do, you could run the game with admin priviledges.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PKPL

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #3 by PKPL
Thanks a lot for your help, thank you very much

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #4 by imvita-_-
I have the same problem. I dont understand what to do. I need to copy all the folders of the main one and the create another one and paste all of them?

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #5 by REKT