Using additional .dll files for Mafia DE with different versions/fixes of .dll

• Gs11
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #1 by Gs11 Using additional .dll files for Mafia DE with different versions/fixes of .dll was created by Gs11
I want to use TrueVision preset for Mafia DE . However Mafia needs for WIN 7 fix which contains dxgi.dll, d3d11.dll, unfortunately with these files reshade doesn't want to work: " dxgi.dll already exists but does not belong to reshade".

Reshade conflicts when program want to use different versions of the same .dll files 
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/1267...additional-dll-files

3. Now when ENB Injector is downloaded, drop all the ReShade files in the ENB Injector folder. (Should something look like THIS )
4. Open enbinjector.ini and under LibraryName it should say LibraryName=ReShade32.dll  (Note that the ReShade's d3d9.dll must be renamed to ReShade32.dll or ReShade64.dll, depending by the game of course).

I'm using ReShade_Setup_4.9.1.exe and can not find any ReShade32/64.dll . I just have ReShade.ini.
Is that topic and guides about ENB Injector obsolete? How fo find ReShade32/64.dll- is it about older versions of ReShade program?

I've tried several method from reshade topic above like ENB Injector, changing names for dll files, but with no luck .
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Gs11.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Using additional .dll files for Mafia DE with different versions/fixes of .dll
You can open ReShade_Setup_4.9.1.exe with any unzip tool (e.g. 7-Zip or WinRar) and extract ReShade32/64.dll from it.
Or alternatively run ReShade_Setup_4.9.1.exe and hold the "Ctrl" key while clicking on the big button in the window. This will extract the two DLLs into the current directory as well and close the window again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.