• Fel
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #161 by Fel Replied by Fel on topic 3.1
I went ahead a built the newer 3.1 version for a game that uses d3d10, but I'm finding that it no longer processes depth. Switched back to the previous build and it works, switched back to the new one, no depth input. I can't really find a difference between them in the source for d3d10, but I did notice that I'm able to reverse the depth input and basically just turn a black screen to a white one when using DisplayDepth. Even does it with an unmodified build.

This is probably a common problem with a common fix, but I'm scratching my head over it.

EDIT: Found the changes in the project files. I'm working on a fix now.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Fel. Reason: found changes
The topic has been locked.
  • x8009
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #162 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic 3.1

Fel wrote: I went ahead a built the newer 3.1 version for a game that uses d3d10, but I'm finding that it no longer processes depth. Switched back to the previous build and it works, switched back to the new one, no depth input. I can't really find a difference between them in the source for d3d10, but I did notice that I'm able to reverse the depth input and basically just turn a black screen to a white one when using DisplayDepth. Even does it with an unmodified build.

This is probably a common problem with a common fix, but I'm scratching my head over it.

EDIT: Found the changes in the project files. I'm working on a fix now.

Did you see the issue with the depth ? the same one that I posted ? can you fix this ?
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by x8009.
  • Martigen
More
6 years 2 months ago #163 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic 3.1
@Crosire - may I request one more quality of life improvement? :)

When selecting a range of shader it can be a chore to move them all to the top to easily sort. And, when alter trying out other shaders, or adding new shaders to a profile, the same issue appears. You can end up dragging each shader multiple times over multiple screens to get it to the top.

Either add a key that automatically sorts all enabled shaders to the top of the list (in the currently selected order), or do the same for the 'Reload' button. In fact, in version 2.0, it used to do exactly this: clicking Reload put all active shaders at the top of the list.

That's it really, thanks for listening.
  • NahDudeFkThat
More
6 years 2 months ago #164 by NahDudeFkThat Replied by NahDudeFkThat on topic 3.1
First off I'll like to say that ReShade is the single greatest thing about PC Gaming. Amazing job Crosire and co., you guys all have done a phenomenal job to make sure me and a lot of PC enthusiasts get the most out of their visuals. I love you guys.

I am having a bit of difficulties in some games though. Mainly EAC games. Does anyone know how to get ReShade 3.1 running on DragonBall FighterZ, which features EasyAntiCheat? Apparently EAC has whitelisted ReShade, but it won't work no matter what I try.

I am open to trying out an older ReShade version, but I cant find any previous versions anywhere to download.

Thanks!
  • Tojkar
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #165 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic 3.1

Martigen wrote: @Crosire - may I request one more quality of life improvement? :)

When selecting a range of shader it can be a chore to move them all to the top to easily sort. And, when alter trying out other shaders, or adding new shaders to a profile, the same issue appears. You can end up dragging each shader multiple times over multiple screens to get it to the top.

Either add a key that automatically sorts all enabled shaders to the top of the list (in the currently selected order), or do the same for the 'Reload' button. In fact, in version 2.0, it used to do exactly this: clicking Reload put all active shaders at the top of the list.

That's it really, thanks for listening.

You get my vote for this feature as well.

Also, my question did not get answered so I ask it again: where from can I get the latest ReShade version that still works with Ghost Recon: Wildlands?
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Tojkar.
  • AssassinsDecree
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #166 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic 3.1
I still have version 3.0.8 installed and that worked, BUT i had to rename my resahde files from d3d9.ini and d3d9.dll to d3d11.ini and d3d11.dll , respectively, for no apparent reason. ALL my Ubisoft games (bought through steam or uplay) stopped being able to launch at all yesterday randomly after the installing the latest Windows update. Then when I finally got that sorted out, they wouldn't launch with reshade at all. Any version. I had to do the same thing with my AC origins reshade install to get that to work too. I think Uplay or Microsoft screwed something up.

I'll test teh latest 3.1.1 version to on GRW soon and let you know if that works.

Shameless plug, here is my latest and greatest ReShade preset for Ghost Recon Wildlands: sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/1588/ . Plenty of comparison shots and vids to get you going.

Old versions of ReShade are available here, thanks to this nice guy named Evan20xx: www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/ReShade_Repository
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by AssassinsDecree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tojkar
  • Tojkar
More
6 years 2 months ago #167 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic 3.1
Thank you! I got the ReShade working again for the game with 3.0.8 version. For some reason Mediafire considers some of the files dangerous so they can't be downloaded.
  • AssassinsDecree
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #168 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic 3.1
Great! Had to do the same renaming thing to get For Honor to work with ReShade again too last night. I think i'm using 3.0.8 on that too. Have to check later.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by AssassinsDecree.
  • NahDudeFkThat
More
6 years 2 months ago #169 by NahDudeFkThat Replied by NahDudeFkThat on topic 3.1
Still no way to run Reshade 3.1.1 with DragonBall FighterZ!?
  • v00d00m4n
More
6 years 2 months ago #170 by v00d00m4n Replied by v00d00m4n on topic 3.1
Why STEP is gone from DRAG UI in recent version? I see it also removed from reference.

Please bring it back, its con unconfortable when you need slowly to set precise values and RESHADE thinks that skipping a lot between drag step is good idea, so you end up entering values manually :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #171 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 3.1

v00d00m4n wrote: Why STEP is gone from DRAG UI in recent version? I see it also removed from reference.

It's not? (Proof: github.com/crosire/reshade/blob/0bc6647c...ce/runtime.cpp#L2093 )
It not being in the reference document is an oversight.
  • sets
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #172 by sets Replied by sets on topic 3.1
hey crosire how can i send you a message i want to ask about something (shaders) i promise it won't take long
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by sets.
  • JBeckman
More
6 years 1 month ago #173 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic 3.1
Nice to see another update to ReShade released. :)
(3.1.2 popped up a few hours ago on Github and I guess the home page here has been updated too.)
  • Martigen
More
6 years 1 month ago #174 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic 3.1

JBeckman wrote: Nice to see another update to ReShade released. :)
(3.1.2 popped up a few hours ago on Github and I guess the home page here has been updated too.)

Are thalxite's changes in this?
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #175 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 3.1
No. It's a bugfix update. You can follow the discussion on thalxite's stuff here: github.com/crosire/reshade/pull/40 .
  • thalixte
More
6 years 1 month ago #176 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic 3.1

crosire wrote: No. It's a bugfix update. You can follow the discussion on thalxite's stuff here: github.com/crosire/reshade/pull/40 .

Yes. Thks Crosire to take the time for reviewing it. Give me good and precious advices too ;) Will not make all the updates now, since i am a little busy, but will try to make it next week (or before, if i find some times)...
  • thalixte
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #177 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic 3.1
Thks Crosire to have closed my pull request :cheer:
  • joshmiller83
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #178 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic 3.1
Getting an Untrusted System File message in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. Any way to fix it so ReShade can be used?
  • someone_for
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #179 by someone_for Replied by someone_for on topic 3.1

joshmiller83 wrote: Getting an Untrusted System File message in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. Any way to fix it so ReShade can be used?

Using an older version of reshade (e.g. 3.0.7) should solve your problem
  • klotim
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #180 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic 3.1
The depth buffer settings doesn't change when I edit them, is it intended to restart the game to apply the effects?
It's quite troublesome to restart for each change.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.