• D3xxter
More
5 years 1 month ago #21 by D3xxter Replied by D3xxter on topic 4.2
Quake IV still crashing on startup :( .
The topic has been locked.
  • LeeThompson
More
5 years 1 month ago #22 by LeeThompson Replied by LeeThompson on topic 4.2
ReShade still does not work with Star Trek Online unless the ReShade editor is visible (which, in turn, makes the game unplayable).

ReShade log:
Warning: Spoiler!
  • seri14
More
5 years 1 month ago #23 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic 4.2
Do not put the MagicBloom and EyeAdaption (if enabled) at the end.
Other way, show clock time with alpha value to 0.
  • brazzjazz
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #24 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic 4.2
Thank you for your work, a new version is always great news, and "third parties" have benefitted from it as well through my "photographs", as I snobbishly like to call them. www.flickr.com/photos/brazzjazz/
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by brazzjazz.
  • ElicXX
More
5 years 1 month ago #25 by ElicXX Replied by ElicXX on topic 4.2
I'm a big fan of SweetFX / ReShade since many years!
So many many thank's for all the hard and very very welcome work everyone is doing to keep this project alive and running!
I can tell i'm not able to enjoy any game without it even if i waited for the game since ages!
My personal best example is Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
I'm a big fan of all the new Wolfenstein games and waited for New Colossus since day 1... Couldn't wait to finally play it!!!
Well so far i didn't played it because it does not support ReShade... :lol:
  • Romangelo
More
5 years 1 month ago #26 by Romangelo Replied by Romangelo on topic 4.2
Please make it works with Dead or Alive 6.
  • brazzjazz
More
5 years 1 month ago #27 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic 4.2

ElicXX wrote: Well so far i didn't played it because it does not support ReShade... :lol:

You're sure it doesn't run in DX12 or Vulkan mode? That could be a simple reason for ReShade not to work.
  • ElicXX
More
5 years 1 month ago #28 by ElicXX Replied by ElicXX on topic 4.2

brazzjazz wrote: You're sure it doesn't run in DX12 or Vulkan mode? That could be a simple reason for ReShade not to work.

Nope... It's Vulkan only... No chance to get it worling!
  • TheReaper
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #29 by TheReaper Replied by TheReaper on topic 4.2
Easy Anti-Cheat does not like the dgxi.dll.
Kicks me before the game starts.
Playing Dead by Daylight.

V4.1 works fine tho.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by TheReaper.
  • PlanetSorrow
More
5 years 1 month ago #30 by PlanetSorrow Replied by PlanetSorrow on topic 4.2
Please add a auto update option.
Every new update i have to uninstall the last update and install the new one.
Please add icon for update.
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #31 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 4.2
You don't have to uninstall. The setup will do the update if an older version of ReShade is already installed.
  • 1415gateway
More
5 years 1 month ago #32 by 1415gateway Replied by 1415gateway on topic 4.2
that game is crap so its fine.
  • 1415gateway
More
5 years 1 month ago #33 by 1415gateway Replied by 1415gateway on topic 4.2
add ambient occlusion and different film filters ple3ase sir.
  • Thorfkin
More
5 years 1 month ago #34 by Thorfkin Replied by Thorfkin on topic 4.2
Crosire, Thank you for all your hard work on Reshade. It’s my favorite way to make a game look amazing. With the release of Metro Exodus, I finally have a DX12 game on which I'd love to use Reshade. Metro Exodus can run in DX11 mode but then I can’t enable DXR. I know you're busy and there's no guarantee it'll ever happen but I felt I should show my appreciation for the work you do and express my support for any potential future DX12 update. :)
  • SirDami
More
5 years 1 month ago #35 by SirDami Replied by SirDami on topic 4.2
Is there an easy way to get notified about all the new ReShade version releases?

I'm usually doing the whitelisting of ReShade for all the games protected by EAC, so it would help us to react faster to new release whitelisting if we were to be notified about it by some other way than a random messages from players to our support.

If nothing else, you can always send me an email to the email address assigned to this profile once there is a new ReShade version available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Wicked Sick
  • seri14
More
5 years 1 month ago #36 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic 4.2
  • Martigen
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #37 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic 4.2

seri14 wrote: reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_3.0.0.exe
reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.2.0.exe

reshade.me/releases

I think you misunderstand seri14 -- SirDami is one of the people responsible for making sure Reshade doesn't trip up EAC with the games we play. He needs special treatment to be informed when a new release occurs, not having him find out by players emailing him frustrated messages.

SirDami wrote: Is there an easy way to get notified about all the new ReShade version releases?

I'm usually doing the whitelisting of ReShade for all the games protected by EAC, so it would help us to react faster to new release whitelisting if we were to be notified about it by some other way than a random messages from players to our support.

If nothing else, you can always send me an email to the email address assigned to this profile once there is a new ReShade version available.

Thank you SirDami for visiting us and helping to ensure Resahde is whitelisted! I'm sure Crosire will read this and email you when a new release occurs. There is already an update reminder built-in to Reshade, but you won't see it unless you launch a game with Reshade.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Martigen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seri14, SirDami
  • seri14
More
5 years 1 month ago #38 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic 4.2
Ah, thank you for notice my misunderstanding.
I think good to subscribe this Atom feed.
github.com/crosire/reshade/releases.atom
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #39 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 4.2

SirDami wrote: Is there an easy way to get notified about all the new ReShade version releases?

Thank you for asking! Contacted you directly with more information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirDami
  • x8009
More
5 years 1 month ago #40 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic 4.2
There is weird issue with 4.x.x

For example in Far Cry 5 and Ace Combat 7 and NFS Rivals , the back buffer auto detection changing to wrong depth when for example in NFS Rivals a car passes by or you go near a pool of water on the road . then it changes back to the proper one . it picks the proper one but changes to wrong one when those things happens . in Far Cry 5 it also happens on random times , and sometimes it just auto pick wrong shader and stays with it. Ace Combat 7 also auto pick wrong and stay with it.

Any chance to figure what causing it ? to be able to pick the right depth buffer properly or to save/keep the proper shader after you quit the game and enter ? because when many games does that thing , it really becomes too much of a bug .
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.