LUTs: Powerful Color Correction - The Guide

• prod80
More
3 years 10 months ago #101 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic LUT's: Powerful Color Correction - The Guide

peronmls wrote: I tired this a few years ago. Doing the LUTs at 4k res, it made the in-game image red and black. What would be the cause of that as I'm afraid to try again.

Probably a wrong setting in the lut shader that caused the texture to be read wrongly, and this may have unexpected results... So don't worry, try again. I have 2 LUT shaders on my github repository that has 75 different colorings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Pax
More
3 years 2 months ago #102 by Pax Replied by Pax on topic LUT's: Powerful Color Correction - The Guide
I usually do my preset with the lut method.
I prefer to use Photoshop, because I feel much comfortable with its adjustment levels.
Great tutorial btw!

• Zeioth
More
1 year 6 months ago #103 by Zeioth Replied by Zeioth on topic LUT's: Powerful Color Correction - The Guide
I know this is many years late, but I'm currently using Wayland, which still doesn't support ICC profiles, so your guided really helped me to make my games look better. Thank your for taking the time to document this!!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.