[WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

• Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #41 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
You mean adaptation based LUT switching? No. This is some photoshop/lightroom adjustment, nothing dynamic. It's meant as finishing touch anyways.

Tycholarfero wrote: im curious, do you think it'd be possible to add the LUT tiering that ganossa included in reshade assistant in the LUT section of Lightroom?

it was something like so in the configurator
it let the LUT dynamically change the image as you looked around, and it was an enjoyable effect to have imo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero, v00d00m4n
The topic has been locked.
  • Myashi
More
7 years 4 months ago #42 by Myashi Replied by Myashi on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Hi Marty.
Pardon my hype but, how's going with the lightroom shader? XD
  • Tycholarfero
More
7 years 4 months ago #43 by Tycholarfero Replied by Tycholarfero on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

Marty McFly wrote: You mean adaptation based LUT switching? No. This is some photoshop/lightroom adjustment, nothing dynamic. It's meant as finishing touch anyways.

Oh aye, alright, no worries then!
  • F D B
More
7 years 3 months ago #44 by F D B Replied by F D B on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
This is exactly what I've been dreaming of since the first day I tried SweetFX a long time ago.

This will definetely make me want to jump to 3.0 and leave the Mediator behind.

Thanks Marty, you are special.
  • Kuniyo
More
7 years 3 months ago #45 by Kuniyo Replied by Kuniyo on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Hey Marty, are you still working/interested in this project of yours? :)

We haven't seen or heard from you in a while since you've been busy with the new Skyrim, but i'm still hoping you haven't given up on us and it :D
Really looking forward to this shader if you are still planning on releasing it.

Not that I'm not happy with all the other shaders (yours and others), but this seems like the finishing touch I've been waiting for.
  • v00d00m4n
More
7 years 2 months ago #46 by v00d00m4n Replied by v00d00m4n on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
release it please, right now
we will help you to bugtrack, this is shader of my dreams!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • v00d00m4n
More
7 years 2 months ago #47 by v00d00m4n Replied by v00d00m4n on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Maaaaaaaaan, please release unfinished shader already!
  • Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #48 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
I'm currently actually working on it ;) Scrapped the color picker - cool feature but who actually uses that. Visualizes the hue settings now instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kuniyo, Marty
  • Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #49 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
All my projects are on hold, see my facebook page why and how you can help.
  • v00d00m4n
More
7 years 2 months ago #50 by v00d00m4n Replied by v00d00m4n on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
I use color picker for manual sampling of white and black points, please bring it back!
  • WalterDasTrevas
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #51 by WalterDasTrevas Replied by WalterDasTrevas on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
I'm just curious, I'm not charging or pushing.
Has the project died?
  • Echo
More
7 years 1 week ago #52 by Echo Replied by Echo on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Actually I am curious aswell. I couldn't find any new updates on Marty's Facebook-page.
This looks so awesome and I really hope that Marty McFly is still working on it.
  • F D B
More
7 years 1 day ago #53 by F D B Replied by F D B on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Marty's computer died a few months ago and that's what stopped the project. I don't know whether he had a backup for this or not.
  • XIIICaesar
More
6 years 11 months ago #54 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Check out his present for Skyrim SE
  • WhatTheDayIsToday
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #55 by WhatTheDayIsToday Replied by WhatTheDayIsToday on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Where this .fx can be downloaded?

I'm looking for a fx to selectively work on saturation by tone, RGB chanel or Hue braket, stumbled on a youtube video, but it is not in reshade github repository
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by WhatTheDayIsToday.
  • FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 11 months ago #56 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

WhatTheDayIsToday wrote: Where this .fx can be downloaded?

I'm looking for a fx to selectively work on saturation by tone, RGB chanel or Hue braket, stumbled on a youtube video, but it is not in reshade github repository

I don't think this project's being worked on anymore.
Everything you listed and everything you can do with this shader is also easy to do with a LUT, so I'd personally recommend that approach.
  • WhatTheDayIsToday
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #57 by WhatTheDayIsToday Replied by WhatTheDayIsToday on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

FierySwordswoman wrote:

WhatTheDayIsToday wrote: Where this .fx can be downloaded?

I don't think this project's being worked on anymore.
Everything you listed and everything you can do with this shader is also easy to do with a LUT, so I'd personally recommend that approach.

Can you share any link pointing to a info/faq/guide about that? Never have been doing this before.

EDIT: found this -> sh8.videopilot.link/luts/gonna read on
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by WhatTheDayIsToday.
  • FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #58 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
That guide's not good for ReShade. I should just make one myself since this has come up a few times already.
Hold on to your butts.

EDIT: Here:
reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/3179-...correction-the-guide
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by FierySwordswoman.
  • XIIICaesar
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #59 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
It's in his reshade preset on Skyrim se Nexus
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by XIIICaesar.
  • XIIICaesar
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #60 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

XIIICaesar wrote: It's in his reshade preset on Skyrim se Nexus

I just used it to confirm it works well too. Great job Marty. Didn't realize I quoted my own post instead of edit until after posting. Sorry lol. Now I can finally quit using reshade assistant preview.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by XIIICaesar.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.