ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #61 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)

vfxninjaeditor wrote: Sorry, that's what I meant. I can't find the on/off value for masking. Looking forward to the update. :)

In the common configuration file, together with split screen and depth display. The mask texture is also in the Common/Textures folder.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Ganossa.
The topic has been locked.
  • matsilagi
More
9 years 1 week ago #62 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)

LuciferHawk wrote:

vfxninjaeditor wrote: Awesome. Btw, where is the masking parameters? I can't find them in the framework. Will we be getting an update soon with new features?

What parameters do you need other than on/off? The masking is dependent on the white/black values of the mask :)

I will try to put together an update during the weekend and be ready for a release with GTAV (14th). Today I finished the AL-HeatHaze combination (at least to make it work without any issues) but will have to work on radial motion blur, some general statistics and including the final color correction shaders.

Did i just read "update" and "weekend"?
Thats pretty nice! This is going to be the hype week for me (Well, it would be cool if you could get the Framework update before GTA V, but i understand how hard those are to code, still, pretty nice that you finished the AL).
Cant wait to see the results
  • vfxninjaeditor
More
9 years 1 week ago #63 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)

LuciferHawk wrote:

vfxninjaeditor wrote: Sorry, that's what I meant. I can't find the on/off value for masking. Looking forward to the update. :)

In the common configuration file, together with split screen and depth display. The mask texture is also in the Common/Textures folder.

hmmm. That's the first place I checked, don't see it: grab.by/Gimg
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #64 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)

vfxninjaeditor wrote: hmmm. That's the first place I checked, don't see it: grab.by/Gimg

Its called border :P cause it can be used for both. Maybe I need to put it into the description that is still missing :P
  • vfxninjaeditor
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #65 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)

LuciferHawk wrote:

vfxninjaeditor wrote: hmmm. That's the first place I checked, don't see it: grab.by/Gimg

Its called border :P cause it can be used for both. Maybe I need to put it into the description that is still missing :P

okay then. Haha. I still don't understand how to use it. It might be because there is no documentation. Right now I enable it and all I get is the bottom and top of my image masked off because it's using the RFX_bMask.png. I need to mask the effects so they don't apply to my HUD right now. Sorry for the confusion. :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by vfxninjaeditor.
  • fuze
More
9 years 1 week ago #66 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
I think if you want to enable the RFX_sMask, you should need to use these settings: Common_settings.cfg and also you should need to have "#include EFFECT(Common, SplitScreen)" in your ReShade.fx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #67 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)

vfxninjaeditor wrote: okay then. Haha. I still don't understand how to use it. It might be because there is no documentation. Right now I enable it and all I get is the bottom and top of my image masked off because it's using the RFX_bMask.png. I need to mask the effects so they don't apply to my HUD right now. Sorry for the confusion. :)

As fuze said. For the HUD mask you would need the splitscreen mask which is applied if you set RFX_SScomparable and RFX_SSslider to 0. The documentation/description is not completed at this part so it will be easier with the next release. I might also split that mask function from the splitscreen so you could actually use both.
  • KTR2212
More
9 years 5 days ago #68 by KTR2212 Replied by KTR2212 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
Lucifer any chance of reintroducing the realistic and truecolor shader presets from the old GEMFX
  • jmp909
More
9 years 3 days ago #69 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
Hi @LuciferHawk

I know you're already porting some of the other effects as Custom Shaders and I look forward to the release, but I gave it a go for my own interest to try and get some older presets working... So i'm looking at this mostly from the point of a preset user rather than a shader developer, and I have a question

Is there an easy way to tell what return type a shader should have? (ie a float3 color or a float4 colorInput? yes I know the variable names are abitrary. I have literally zero knowledge of hlsl shader code, I'm just giving it a go!)

(everyone else should ignore the code below, it's not official and doesn't necessarily work or is even correct)
Warning: Spoiler!
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 days ago #70 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
@KTR2212, I can see if I can create some similar presets using the framework but it would be hard to get the exact same results. It is always easier to do something new ;)

@jmp909, first of all, I am also not HLSL guru, I come from C/C++ and Java. To your question and especially your particular code, ME and I currently use a float3 as output because the algorithm itself does not change alpha values. However, if you take a closer look, you will see that HDP and other color correction functions are only "helpers" that are part of one pass method. This pass method returns a float4 to also cover and return the alpha value (from the backbuffer) to the backbuffer. Therefore, if you decide to have an individual pass / technique for HDP, you should also return a float4 to return the backbuffer alpha. I cannot tell you with 100% certainty, but my assumption is, that it will not be automatically passed over if it is not returned. Anyhow, with a float4 in a pass that writes to a render target with alpha channel is the save bet.
  • jmp909
More
9 years 3 days ago #71 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
I think I'll await an official release from you guys! but thanks :)
  • huss93
More
8 years 11 months ago #72 by huss93 Replied by huss93 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
  • huss93
More
8 years 11 months ago #73 by huss93 Replied by huss93 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
how is disable enable full games please before it was the space key ?
  • BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #74 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
It is defined in the common_settings.cfg.

#Define RFX_togglekey VK_Scroll

Use the Keycodes.txt to find other keycodes

Right now its set to scroll lock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huss93
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #75 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.03.29.4151)
Closed due to new release thread. B)
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.