ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Raiden ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ was created by Raiden
plz guys add previous version of RESHADE on home page plzz
well think guys if a new update crashes on your pc or not working on your pc what will u do
u have to find previous update but there is no previous update so what will i do or someone do in that case plz guys reply AS FAST AS U CAN
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Raiden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CeeJay.dk
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by CeeJay.dk Replied by CeeJay.dk on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
Crosire told me yesterday that the old releases are on the website, but to honest I can't find them either.
I agree - they should be easy to find in the download section of the site.

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
EDIT

WRONG thread. Erase that, please.

EDIT 2:

Don't erase it. To download an older ReShade version follow this link:

reshade.me/forum/releases/7-public-beta?start=30#548
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Wicked Sick.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
YES I already followed that link
and guess what !!!
they are already deleted from mediafire
so plz guys help me to create links on the homepage
plzzz

• Evan20xx
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #5 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ

Raiden wrote: YES I already followed that link
and guess what !!!
they are already deleted from mediafire
so plz guys help me to create links on the homepage
plzzz

What version do you need? I just may have collected it.

ReShade+SweetFX
www.dropbox.com/sh/8m3g8rmjt1ds8ws/AAB7j...8Ugu0QfVA93vRxa?dl=0
If Dropbox asks you to sign up just click off the sign up page or click the little X on the sign up page.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Evan20xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raiden

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
well actually
u could say i want these with sweet fx 2.00 and without it sweet fx 2.00

i want these with and without sweet fx 2.00
well u have with sweetfx 2.0
but i want without it too
and thanxx for doing that for mee

• Evan20xx
More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ

Raiden wrote: well actually
u could say i want these with sweet fx 2.00 and without it sweet fx 2.00

i want these with and without sweet fx 2.00
well u have with sweetfx 2.0
but i want without it too
and thanxx for doing that for mee

I edited my last post with a dropbox link to all the versions I have collected.

As for just having ReShade only. You can download any of the archives in my dropbox which respectively comes with that version of ReShade, just delete the SweetFX folder and then download the ReShade.fx from my dropbox and you will have your "ReShade only" version.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #8 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
well u know i'm kinda new here so plz tell me something
from each version reshade.fx have to be updated right so u have only one reshade.fx and i don't know from which version and u are telling me copy it in all versions.
and if i'm mistaken
will u explain it for me.

• Evan20xx
More
9 years 1 month ago #9 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
1. Read the README.txt to get an understanding of how to install it.
2. Copy either the 32 or 64 bit .dll to your game directory. Refer to this link to find out what you need to rename it to HERE
3. If you only want to dabble with ReShade only then follow the steps above and then download ReShade.fx from my dropbox.

From what I recall ReShade.fx takes priority over Sweet.fx so Sweet.fx will be excluded by default.

ReShade only is for shader developers (meaning you create your own shaders by looking at the example in ReShade.fx) and ReShade+SweetFX is aimed more towards gamers so you can easily use CeeJay.DK's shader suite (SweetFX) so take your pick.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #10 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
actually this is not what i am trying to saying what i am trying to saying is
u are only giving me one reshade.fx and i don't know which version are u giving that from
and so my question is reshade.fx have to updated
am i right or wrong?
and if i am right then why are giving me only one reshade.fx to copy on all versions

• Ioxa
More
9 years 1 month ago #11 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ

Raiden wrote: actually this is not what i am trying to saying what i am trying to saying is
u are only giving me one reshade.fx and i don't know which version are u giving that from
am i right or wrong?
and if i am right then why are giving me only one reshade.fx to copy on all versions

You're wrong. When ReShade is updated the only files that are updated are ReShade32.dll and ReShade64.dll. Notice the .dll at the end of the file names, this indicates they are DLL files, this is the file that does the "injecting".

The files that end in .fx are the files that are being "injected". For example, Sweet.fx is the file for SweetFX. The reshade.fx file that has been bundled with ReShade is aimed at shader developers and as far as I know, it has never been updated.

If you are looking for previous versions of ReShade then you are looking for the DLL files (ReShade32.dll and ReShade64.dll).
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #12 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
you are sure about it right
if u are not then plz reconsider this
but if u are then really very very thanxxx
thanxxxxxxx

• paxton676
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #13 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ

Ioxa wrote:

Raiden wrote: actually this is not what i am trying to saying what i am trying to saying is
am i right or wrong?

You're wrong. When ReShade is updated the only files that are updated are ReShade32.dll and ReShade64.dll. Notice the .dll at the end of the file names, this indicates they are DLL files, this is the file that does the "injecting".

The files that end in .fx are the files that are being "injected". For example, Sweet.fx is the file for SweetFX. The reshade.fx file that has been bundled with ReShade is aimed at shader developers and as far as I know, it has never been updated.

If you are looking for previous versions of ReShade then you are looking for the DLL files (ReShade32.dll and ReShade64.dll).

The shader files are being updated with Reshade. You should use the shader files that are bundled with the version of Reshade.

Just try and use the latest sweetfx shaders with an older version and you might have swapped colors and a crazy blurred screen where you can't make out anything. :)

MasterEffect shaders are also being updated with the latest Reshade.
See the changelog for MasterEffect

1.0.341: Fixed compatibility with ReShade 0.15.0+
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by paxton676.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #14 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
i knew it
this is gonna happen
so will u check it for me because i am using a phone this time so plzz do it for me .

• paxton676
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #15 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ

Raiden wrote: so will u check it for me because i am using a phone this time so plzz do it for me .

Not sure about that but I did give you a link to a preset for TR 2013 here:

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/285-sol...-of-reshade?start=12
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by paxton676.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #16 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
i am not asking for that i am asking for checking if the results are same or the results are not
plzz do it don't say no plz
it will only take a minute plz

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #17 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
Just for info, Ioxa is right.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #18 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
so that means paxton676 is trolling with me

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #19 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
No. The SweetFX suite usually gets an update too when ReShade is updated, simply because CeeJay is working on it at the same time I'm working on ReShade.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #20 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ADD previous versions of RESHADE on homepage PLZ
mannn :(
U guys dont make any sense
1. @ loxa says
"The reshade.fx file that has been bundled with ReShade is aimed at shader developers and as far as I know, it has never been updated." B)

then @ paxton676 says
"The shader files are being updated with Reshade. You should use the shader files that are bundled with the version of Reshade.

Just try and use the latest sweetfx shaders with an older version and you might have swapped colors and a crazy blurred screen where you can't make out anything." ;)

and then u said that
"Just for info, Ioxa is right." :ohmy:

and then i say to u
"so that means paxton676 is trolling with me" :angry:

and then now u says to me that
"No. The SweetFX suite usually gets an update too when ReShade is updated, simply because CeeJay is working on it at the same time I'm working on ReShade."
so basically u are taking both sides . and i don't know what to say

none of u make any fucking sense so plzz try and be more precise with me plz guys stop trolling with me . B)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.