Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #1

  • kasakka
  • kasakka's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm trying to get ReShade running with GTA V. I mainly want to use SweetFx for SMAA + LumaSharpen so I can avoid the hefty performance hit of the game's MSAA.

This is what I tried (and has worked with other games):
  • Copy ReShade64.dll to game folder as dxgi.dll
  • Copy SweetFx folder and Sweet.fx to game folder
  • Start game

ReShade shows its messages alright but when the game is meant to load it crashes with a ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT error and says to reinstall the game. ReShade log shows the following:
14/04/2015 16:17:22:114 [01252] | INFO  | Initializing Crosire's ReShade version '0.17.1.813' built on '2015-04-01 00:58:55' loaded from "D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\dxgi.dll" to "D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:125 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d8.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 9 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 9 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\opengl32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:177 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 360 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:653 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 360 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:653 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:653 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:661 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 4 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:677 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 4 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:677 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\ws2_32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:677 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:679 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 8 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:711 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 8 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:711 [01252] | INFO  | Initialized.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:712 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BF720)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:712 [01252] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:713 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:713 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF728, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF728, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BEA58)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:853 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BF7F8)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:866 [01252] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("D3D10_1.DLL")') ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:867 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF5F8, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF5F8, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BE928)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:881 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'RegisterClassW(000000004A24EE50)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:881 [03628] | INFO  | > Adding 'CS_OWNDC' window class style flag to 'grcWindow'.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:887 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(000000004B2FCFB0, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 000000004A24EF60, 3, 7, 000000014204A480, 0000000142035910, 0000000142035270, 000000004A24F8A0, 0000000142035278)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:897 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000004A24EE70)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:898 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain(0000000049FA0560, 0000000000485C70, 000000014204A480, 0000000142035910)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:24:199 [03628] | INFO  | Recreated effect environment on runtime 0000000049FC0AB0.
14/04/2015 16:17:24:639 [03628] | INFO  | Loading effect from "D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\Sweet.fx" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:25:013 [03628] | INFO  | > Successfully compiled effect.

Can anyone help me get ReShade running with this game?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #2

  • Kleio420
  • Kleio420's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 216
  • Thank you received: 28
kasakka wrote:
I'm trying to get ReShade running with GTA V. I mainly want to use SweetFx for SMAA + LumaSharpen so I can avoid the hefty performance hit of the game's MSAA.

This is what I tried (and has worked with other games):
  • Copy ReShade64.dll to game folder as dxgi.dll
  • Copy SweetFx folder and Sweet.fx to game folder
  • Start game

ReShade shows its messages alright but when the game is meant to load it crashes with a ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT error and says to reinstall the game. ReShade log shows the following:
14/04/2015 16:17:22:114 [01252] | INFO  | Initializing Crosire's ReShade version '0.17.1.813' built on '2015-04-01 00:58:55' loaded from "D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\dxgi.dll" to "D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:125 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d8.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:126 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 9 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 9 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:165 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:166 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\opengl32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:22:175 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:22:177 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 360 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:653 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 360 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:653 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:653 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:661 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 4 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:677 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 4 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:677 [01252] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\ws2_32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:677 [01252] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:679 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 8 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:711 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 8 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:711 [01252] | INFO  | Initialized.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:712 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BF720)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:712 [01252] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:713 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:713 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF728, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF728, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:730 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BEA58)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:853 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BF7F8)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:866 [01252] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("D3D10_1.DLL")') ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:867 [01252] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF5F8, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF5F8, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:876 [01252] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BE928)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:881 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'RegisterClassW(000000004A24EE50)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:881 [03628] | INFO  | > Adding 'CS_OWNDC' window class style flag to 'grcWindow'.
14/04/2015 16:17:23:887 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(000000004B2FCFB0, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 000000004A24EF60, 3, 7, 000000014204A480, 0000000142035910, 0000000142035270, 000000004A24F8A0, 0000000142035278)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:897 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000004A24EE70)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:23:898 [03628] | INFO  | Redirecting 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain(0000000049FA0560, 0000000000485C70, 000000014204A480, 0000000142035910)' ...
14/04/2015 16:17:24:199 [03628] | INFO  | Recreated effect environment on runtime 0000000049FC0AB0.
14/04/2015 16:17:24:639 [03628] | INFO  | Loading effect from "D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\Sweet.fx" ...
14/04/2015 16:17:25:013 [03628] | INFO  | > Successfully compiled effect.

i have gone and tried running this and i dont even get past it trying to start up

ok game is for sure 64bit if any doubt , reshade doesnt even run with the 32bit dll , and the 64bit causes crashing for me as well
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Kleio420. Reason: tested
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #3

  • crosire
  • crosire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2438
  • Thank you received: 1385
Rename ReShade to "d3d11.dll". That seems to fix it.
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleio420, kasakka, Dairyliquid

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #4

  • kasakka
  • kasakka's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 4
Thank you! That worked. The intro movie stutters like crazy but once you get into the game it works like a charm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #5

  • Kleio420
  • Kleio420's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 216
  • Thank you received: 28
crosire wrote:
Rename ReShade to "d3d11.dll". That seems to fix it.
is it an issue with reshade and that game engine ?

performance is unplayable
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Kleio420.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #6

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem, and I know many others too. I tried to rename d3d11 but it failed too.
Here is the log :
14/04/2015 21:22:33:341 [01640] | INFO  | Initializing Crosire's ReShade version '0.17.1.813' built on '2015-04-01 00:58:55' loaded from "D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\D3D11.DLL" to "D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:347 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d8.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:347 [01640] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 21:22:33:347 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:347 [01640] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 21:22:33:347 [01640] | INFO  | > Found 9 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:374 [01640] | INFO  | > Installed 9 hook(s).
14/04/2015 21:22:33:374 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:374 [01640] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 21:22:33:374 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:375 [01640] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 21:22:33:375 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:375 [01640] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 21:22:33:375 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:375 [01640] | INFO  | > Delayed.
14/04/2015 21:22:33:375 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\opengl32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:33:375 [01640] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 21:22:33:378 [01640] | INFO  | > Found 360 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:448 [01640] | INFO  | > Installed 360 hook(s).
14/04/2015 21:22:34:448 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:448 [01640] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 21:22:34:457 [01640] | INFO  | > Found 4 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:469 [01640] | INFO  | > Installed 4 hook(s).
14/04/2015 21:22:34:470 [01640] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\ws2_32.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:470 [01640] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
14/04/2015 21:22:34:472 [01640] | INFO  | > Found 8 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:496 [01640] | INFO  | > Installed 8 hook(s).
14/04/2015 21:22:34:496 [01640] | INFO  | Initialized.
14/04/2015 21:22:34:497 [01640] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("dxgi.dll")') ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:498 [01640] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:504 [01640] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 21:22:34:504 [01640] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 000000000017F808)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:505 [01640] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:505 [01640] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:505 [01640] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 21:22:34:526 [01640] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("D3D10_1.DLL")') ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:526 [01640] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:532 [01640] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
14/04/2015 21:22:34:532 [01640] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 000000000017F608, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:532 [01640] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
14/04/2015 21:22:34:532 [01640] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 000000000017F608, 0000000000000000)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:532 [01640] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000000017E530)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:539 [01548] | INFO  | Redirecting 'RegisterClassW(000000004CB6F190)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:539 [01548] | INFO  | > Adding 'CS_OWNDC' window class style flag to 'grcWindow'.
14/04/2015 21:22:34:542 [01548] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(000000000048EC90, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 000000004CB6F2A0, 3, 7, 000000014188EC40, 000000014187A0D0, 0000000141879A30, 000000004CB6FBE0, 0000000141879A38)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:553 [01548] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000004CB6F1B0)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:554 [01548] | INFO  | Redirecting 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain(00000000004BB500, 000000004B4BFBB0, 000000014188EC40, 000000014187A0D0)' ...
14/04/2015 21:22:34:555 [01548] | WARN  | > 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'!

I am using the steam version, and removed all the overlays.
Thx in advance for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #7

  • crosire
  • crosire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2438
  • Thank you received: 1385
Kleio420 wrote:
is it an issue with reshade and that game engine ?
It's the Steam overlay. As alternative you can disable it completly (in the Steam options), restart Steam and it then works with DXGI.dll too.

The performance is bugged only during the intro scene when effects are enabled. Start ReShade with effects disabled and enable them once ingame and everything works fine.
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #8

Running the Social Club version (No steam), crashing on launch with dxgi.dll or d3d11.dll.
There's more discussion the main SweetFX page: sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/938/

People with AMD, Nvidia, with and without Steam... Mixed results.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by utopia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #9

  • MonarchX
  • MonarchX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 210
  • Thank you received: 15
The game is not crashing for me, but it slows down to a crawl when I enable ReShade 0.17.1. I tried FullScreen and Borderless Window modes. Steam Overlay is completely disabled.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #10

  • MonarchX
  • MonarchX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 210
  • Thank you received: 15
crosire wrote:
Kleio420 wrote:
is it an issue with reshade and that game engine ?
It's the Steam overlay. As alternative you can disable it completly (in the Steam options), restart Steam and it then works with DXGI.dll too.

The performance is bugged only during the intro scene when effects are enabled. Start ReShade with effects disabled and enable them once ingame and everything works fine.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! There I thought I had to settle for either MSAA with a ton of aliasing still present or settle for TXAA with blur, but instead I settled for TXAA + LumaSharpen = PERFECTION!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #11

  • crosire
  • crosire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2438
  • Thank you received: 1385
Could somebody try to retrieve a crashdump when it's crashing at startup?
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #12

Thank you for your help, here is mine :

www.filedropper.com/gta5exe2560
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #13

  • jim2point0
  • jim2point0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 13
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm still crashing on boot after renaming my DLL to "d3d11.dll" using 17.1 + SweetFX.

LOG:
17/04/2015 22:39:10:338 [04656] | INFO  | Initializing Crosire's ReShade version '0.17.1.813' built on '2015-04-01 00:58:55' loaded from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\D3D11.DLL" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:349 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d8.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:349 [04656] | INFO  | > Delayed.
17/04/2015 22:39:10:349 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:349 [04656] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
17/04/2015 22:39:10:349 [04656] | INFO  | > Found 9 match(es). Installing ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | > Installed 9 hook(s).
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | > Delayed.
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | > Delayed.
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | > Delayed.
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | > Delayed.
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\opengl32.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:10:393 [04656] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
17/04/2015 22:39:10:396 [04656] | INFO  | > Found 360 match(es). Installing ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:133 [04656] | INFO  | > Installed 360 hook(s).
17/04/2015 22:39:12:133 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:133 [04656] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
17/04/2015 22:39:12:141 [04656] | INFO  | > Found 4 match(es). Installing ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:160 [04656] | INFO  | > Installed 4 hook(s).
17/04/2015 22:39:12:160 [04656] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\ws2_32.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:161 [04656] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
17/04/2015 22:39:12:162 [04656] | INFO  | > Found 8 match(es). Installing ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:201 [04656] | INFO  | > Installed 8 hook(s).
17/04/2015 22:39:12:201 [04656] | INFO  | Initialized.
17/04/2015 22:39:12:201 [04656] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("dxgi.dll")') ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:202 [04656] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:211 [04656] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
17/04/2015 22:39:12:211 [04656] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001BFB88)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:212 [04656] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:212 [04656] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:212 [04656] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
17/04/2015 22:39:12:233 [04656] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("D3D10_1.DLL")') ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:234 [04656] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:244 [04656] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
17/04/2015 22:39:12:244 [04656] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF988, 0000000000000000)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:244 [04656] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
17/04/2015 22:39:12:244 [04656] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 00000000001BF988, 0000000000000000)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:245 [04656] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 00000000001BE8B0)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:249 [04364] | INFO  | Redirecting 'RegisterClassW(000000004EA7ECC0)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:249 [04364] | INFO  | > Adding 'CS_OWNDC' window class style flag to 'grcWindow'.
17/04/2015 22:39:12:253 [04364] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(00000000002A07E0, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 000000004EA7EDD0, 3, 7, 000000014251ED40, 000000014250A1D0, 0000000142509B30, 000000004EA7F710, 0000000142509B38)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:259 [04364] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000004EA7ECE0)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:260 [04364] | INFO  | Redirecting 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain(00000000002CFEF0, 000000004B4CBFD0, 000000014251ED40, 000000014250A1D0)' ...
17/04/2015 22:39:12:260 [04364] | WARN  | > 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'!
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by jim2point0.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #14

Same issues as everyone else, Steam version will not work with ReShade (I believe that's the culprit, but I can't find a single SweetFX preset that doesn't include it. Attempted every fix I've come across, and still no luck. One of my many logs is:

LOG:
18/04/2015 10:52:33:150 [03916] | INFO  | Initializing Crosire's ReShade version '0.17.1.813' built on '2015-04-01 00:58:55' loaded from "Y:\Games\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\D3D11.DLL" to "Y:\Games\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:167 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d8.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:167 [03916] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 10:52:33:167 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:167 [03916] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 10:52:33:167 [03916] | INFO  | > Found 9 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:231 [03916] | INFO  | > Installed 9 hook(s).
18/04/2015 10:52:33:231 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:231 [03916] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 10:52:33:231 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:232 [03916] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 10:52:33:232 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:232 [03916] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 10:52:33:232 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:232 [03916] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 10:52:33:232 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\opengl32.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:33:232 [03916] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 10:52:33:236 [03916] | INFO  | > Found 360 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:847 [03916] | INFO  | > Installed 360 hook(s).
18/04/2015 10:52:35:847 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:847 [03916] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 10:52:35:860 [03916] | INFO  | > Found 4 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:891 [03916] | INFO  | > Installed 4 hook(s).
18/04/2015 10:52:35:891 [03916] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\ws2_32.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:891 [03916] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 10:52:35:893 [03916] | INFO  | > Found 8 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:951 [03916] | INFO  | > Installed 8 hook(s).
18/04/2015 10:52:35:951 [03916] | INFO  | Initialized.
18/04/2015 10:52:35:953 [03916] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("dxgi.dll")') ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:954 [03916] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:968 [03916] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
18/04/2015 10:52:35:968 [03916] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 000000000027F838)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:970 [03916] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:970 [03916] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:970 [03916] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
18/04/2015 10:52:35:991 [03916] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("D3D10_1.DLL")') ...
18/04/2015 10:52:35:992 [03916] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:007 [03916] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
18/04/2015 10:52:36:007 [03916] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 000000000027F638, 0000000000000000)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:007 [03916] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
18/04/2015 10:52:36:007 [03916] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 000000000027F638, 0000000000000000)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:007 [03916] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000000027E560)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:015 [06048] | INFO  | Redirecting 'RegisterClassW(000000004EC5EF90)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:015 [06048] | INFO  | > Adding 'CS_OWNDC' window class style flag to 'grcWindow'.
18/04/2015 10:52:36:022 [06048] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(000000000058F600, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 000000004EC5F0A0, 3, 7, 0000000141FBED40, 0000000141FAA1D0, 0000000141FA9B30, 000000004EC5F9E0, 0000000141FA9B38)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:032 [06048] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000004EC5EFB0)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:034 [06048] | INFO  | Redirecting 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain(00000000004EC220, 000000004B426590, 0000000141FBED40, 0000000141FAA1D0)' ...
18/04/2015 10:52:36:034 [06048] | WARN  | > 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'!

Since rockstar hasn't responded to the dozens of people claiming they have different versions of the .exe, I hope it's an issue that can be patched. Otherwise I guess I'll just lay back and wait for something stable to arrive.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #15

  • JBeckman
  • JBeckman's Avatar
  • Online
  • Posts: 162
  • Thank you received: 36
Steam version works here although I have not tried yet with the updated Rockstar Game Social Club program and patched version of the game itself and I also have not tested the earlier hint about starting with effects disabled since the main menu ran at ~5 FPS or so when I first tried.
(DXGI and D3D11 .dll both work but I have the Steam overlay disabled, using MSI Afterburner but also mostly disabled besides framerate monitoring and screenshot captures.)

(Waiting for ReShade 0.18.0 before testing again, seems it's done going by comments in that thread and now it's just a short wait for the GemFX and SweetFx shader pack updates to be included before it's released it seems.)
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by JBeckman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #16

  • Kleio420
  • Kleio420's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 216
  • Thank you received: 28
crosire wrote:
Kleio420 wrote:
is it an issue with reshade and that game engine ?
It's the Steam overlay. As alternative you can disable it completly (in the Steam options), restart Steam and it then works with DXGI.dll too.

The performance is bugged only during the intro scene when effects are enabled. Start ReShade with effects disabled and enable them once ingame and everything works fine.

its got to be an issue with how its hooking maybe? cause i get a 15fps drop with smaa turned on, no matter what in game settings i have.

My system: gtx 780 and 16gbs of ram.

Its more likely an issue with the game itself as day one of the game performance was fine, day 3 i had to redownload the game and i know have stuttering at random and the game locks my frames to 30fps randomly during gameplay.So its most likely the actual game causing the performance drop using smaa

email extensions are supported ? really
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Kleio420.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #17

I've tried all suggested fixes and haven't had any success yet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #18

Hello everyone. I've been trying almost everything to get this mod to work. I downloaded Reshade 0.17+Sweet FX 2.0 from the official site, installed it. Ran the reshade setup, and placed kputte's sweetfx settings into the correct folder.

when I launch the game it crashes due to the .dll files. I tried renaming to d3d9.dll, d3d11.dll, dxgi.dll, and same results. And yes I even tried renaming Reshade64.dll as well but nothing works for me.

My system specs are: Intel i7-3770k, GTX 680 (4GB), 16GB Ram, Win 7 64bit. I really hope Reshade 0.18 will fix this crashing problem. :(

Here's my d3d11.log file:
18/04/2015 16:15:23:000 [08664] | INFO  | Initializing Crosire's ReShade version '0.17.1.813' built on '2015-04-01 00:58:55' loaded from "C:\Program Files\GTA V\D3D11.DLL" to "C:\Program Files\GTA V\GTA5.exe" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:009 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d8.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:009 [08664] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 16:15:23:009 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:009 [08664] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 16:15:23:009 [08664] | INFO  | > Found 9 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | > Installed 9 hook(s).
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 16:15:23:049 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:050 [08664] | INFO  | > Delayed.
18/04/2015 16:15:23:050 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\opengl32.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:23:050 [08664] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 16:15:23:052 [08664] | INFO  | > Found 360 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:657 [08664] | INFO  | > Installed 360 hook(s).
18/04/2015 16:15:24:657 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:657 [08664] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 16:15:24:665 [08664] | INFO  | > Found 4 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:683 [08664] | INFO  | > Installed 4 hook(s).
18/04/2015 16:15:24:683 [08664] | INFO  | Registering hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\ws2_32.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:683 [08664] | INFO  | > Libraries loaded.
18/04/2015 16:15:24:685 [08664] | INFO  | > Found 8 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:720 [08664] | INFO  | > Installed 8 hook(s).
18/04/2015 16:15:24:720 [08664] | INFO  | Initialized.
18/04/2015 16:15:24:721 [08664] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("dxgi.dll")') ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:721 [08664] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:731 [08664] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
18/04/2015 16:15:24:731 [08664] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory({7B7166EC-21C7-44AE-B21A-C9AE321AE369}, 00000000001EF748)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:731 [08664] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:731 [08664] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:731 [08664] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
18/04/2015 16:15:24:743 [08664] | INFO  | Installing delayed hooks for "C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll" (Just loaded via 'LoadLibraryA("D3D10_1.DLL")') ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:743 [08664] | INFO  | > Found 2 match(es). Installing ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:752 [08664] | INFO  | > Installed 2 hook(s).
18/04/2015 16:15:24:752 [08664] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDevice(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 00000000001EF548, 0000000000000000)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:752 [08664] | INFO  | > Passing on to 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain':
18/04/2015 16:15:24:752 [08664] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(0000000000000000, 1, 0000000000000000, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 7, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 0000000000000000, 00000000001EF548, 0000000000000000)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:752 [08664] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 00000000001EE470)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:772 [03476] | INFO  | Redirecting 'RegisterClassW(000000004AD7F030)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:772 [03476] | INFO  | > Adding 'CS_OWNDC' window class style flag to 'grcWindow'.
18/04/2015 16:15:24:776 [03476] | INFO  | Redirecting 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(000000000035A2E0, 0, 0000000000000000, 0, 000000004AD7F140, 3, 7, 000000014203B680, 0000000142026B10, 0000000142026470, 000000004AD7FA80, 0000000142026478)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:782 [03476] | INFO  | Redirecting 'CreateDXGIFactory1({770AAE78-F26F-4DBA-A829-253C83D1B387}, 000000004AD7F050)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:783 [03476] | INFO  | Redirecting 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain(0000000000387E80, 000000004AB0C730, 000000014203B680, 0000000142026B10)' ...
18/04/2015 16:15:24:783 [03476] | WARN  | > 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'!
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Cloudster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #19

  • HSneak
  • HSneak's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 1
@Cloudster
It's happening for many of us, i have the same issue as you and others in this topic (with the same WARN at the end of log file), by the way I'm using a rockstar (non-steam) version of GTA V, hope they'll get a fix :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA V crashes with ReShade 17.1 + SweetFx 1 year 7 months ago #20

  • AcidRains
  • AcidRains's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 2
Two of my friends got it working on windows 8.1, but not for my win7, so i guess maybe that's where it goes wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.