Screenshot Thread

• JBeckman
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1141 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread

GroinShooter wrote:

Tom Yum 72 wrote: Alright, thanks :) . But how did you get reshade to work? After the first Patch and now after the new one every version of Reshade crashes my Game.

I read in some forum that someone got ReShade partially working by disabling some certain effects in the graphic options (but he didn't state which ones). So I tried disabling all Gameworks effects and tinker around with the settings. The game still crashed on startup but after I started it up a couple of times I got to the start menu and in the game. After about 5-10 minutes the game crashed so it's highly unstable :( On the second time I had to launch the game about 15 times to even get in the game plus it crashed again after a couple of minutes.

That's weird or well it's very interesting to hear that as I'm using ReShade with the game currently and have done so since the first release of Batman:AK and it's been completely stable so far, I can't use Nvidia smoke and debris though being on AMD but the other visual options are all maxed out at a res of 1920x1200 downsampled from 2880x1800
(AA is off as it's SMAA and ReShade does it better with less blur, game might be using T2X though which might help more with objects in motion, chromatic aberration is off as I've come to almost hate that effect as is the noise effect since it's also something I greatly dislike.)

EDIT: ReShade64.dll as dxgi.dll, algorithmic depth buffer off since it's still UE3 so it's not required.
(Only using SMAA at the moment.)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by JBeckman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tom Yum 72
More
8 years 5 months ago #1142 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Screenshot Thread
@ JBeckman : Which version of reshade you use ?

Batman AK 47

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1143 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
@mrratboss thank you a lot o////

Courier wrote: Really loving that Dead Space config. Is it DS1 or DS2?

It's Dead Space 1.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• Deathmedic
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1144 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic Screenshot Thread
Full album here
images are 2560x1600
imgur.com/a/PNZIV

[img

[img

[img

[img

[img
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Deathmedic.

• JBeckman
More
8 years 5 months ago #1145 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread

Tom Yum 72 wrote: @ JBeckman : Which version of reshade you use ?

Batman AK 47

I think ReShade was at version 18.x somewhere back when I started using it with this game (When the game was first released.) but I upgrade ReShade as soon as new versions become available so I'm using 1.00 currently.

I've been playing for a few hours straight at times too without any problems with the game crashing though before this update the game would start stuttering badly the longer you played and it was especially bad if you used the car to travel around the city area, disappeared almost completely when you got into a interior area and then returned when you came back out to the city areas so I'm glad that's fixed or at least greatly improved.

I hadn't heard of the game having ReShade compatibility problems before I saw your post about it but I now see there's a entire topic dedicated to such problems so it must be much more common than I thought, can only hope that the fixes for ReShade 1.1 will eliminate this problems fully once it's out for those who are experiencing these issues.
(I do know that setting some of the options "incorrectly" to get more unique visuals can greatly destabilize certain games - or even cause the display driver to crash as I've experienced a few times, actually it might be a driver problem moreso than a ReShade issue. - but you don't seem to be using anything like that in your screenshots.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Yum 72

• Courier
More
8 years 5 months ago #1146 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
@ Wicked Sick
Did't remember that section of the game so I was curious, nice.

Some more Alien: Isolation

• Tom Yum 72
More
8 years 5 months ago #1147 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Screenshot Thread
Alien Isolation with Martys AD

The following user(s) said Thank You: Courier, NeoLithic

• Igni
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1148 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic Screenshot Thread
Some shots from Portal 2

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Igni.

• Igni
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1149 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic Screenshot Thread
Aaaaand 2 more from Portal 2

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Igni.

• JohnSlayer1337
More
8 years 5 months ago #1150 by JohnSlayer1337 Replied by JohnSlayer1337 on topic Screenshot Thread

Tom Yum 72 wrote: Alien Isolation with Martys AD

LOL!!! As if this game wasn't scary enough to begin with :P

PS: looks great! :)

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1151 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
Just few screens from new mod :)

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

• SiriusHours
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1152 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by SiriusHours.

• Ryuken
More
8 years 5 months ago #1153 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Wicked Sick

• mickevincent
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1154 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by mickevincent.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 5 months ago #1155 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
A new char, I hope I don't give up on this game again.

This battle must be a true hell by yourself

@Ryuken
Man, would you kindly share your GTAV preset?

• Enko
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1156 by Enko Replied by Enko on topic Screenshot Thread

CoD: 4 Modern Warfare
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Enko.

• Elimina
More
8 years 5 months ago #1157 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA 5

I decided to re-upload the last image but with ADoF instead of GTA's

Also, what is your favorite DoF bokeh style? Just curious

Anamorphic
i.imgur.com/9wKs0vE.png

Pentagonal
i.imgur.com/5VePlrC.png

Hexagonal
i.imgur.com/zVEmsYY.png

Circular
i.imgur.com/nEtcZAH.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Yum 72, GroinShooter, Quentin-Tarantino, Courier

• Tom Yum 72
More
8 years 5 months ago #1158 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Screenshot Thread
@Elimina : My favorite is Hexagonal, love it.

• Courier
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1159 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
@Elimna Anamorphic, no contest.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Courier.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 5 months ago #1160 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
@Elimna Anamorphic for me also ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.