Screenshot Thread

• mickevincent
More
6 years 2 months ago #3221 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread
Combination of Retroarch shaders and ReShade. Running in native 1x so no wierd graphical glitches occurs neither.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kaicooper
More
6 years 2 months ago #3222 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
is it waifux2 or witch shader?
running good real time?

• kaicooper
More
6 years 2 months ago #3223 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Metroid Prime 1 - Reshade

• mickevincent
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #3224 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread

kaicooper wrote: is it waifux2 or witch shader?
running good real time?

Waifu2x is still not possible to run in real time. But i have tried to make it look like Waifu2x with retroarch shaders (Nedi as a base) and ReShade. It runs in real time, but is very demanding. It makes my 980Ti fan go loud.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by mickevincent.

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 2 months ago #3225 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

kaicooper wrote: 3.1.1 has 90% of these but u need other shaders from the links above

Lightroom
PerfectPerspective
DiffuseGlow
SuraceSharpen

put these files in Shaders Folder

Thank u sir, ur help always appreciated. :)

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 2 months ago #3226 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

Rudy102 wrote: A link for the preset, only ini's : DOOM
Guys, I don't want to "spam" shaders files. Some of them are relatively new and I'm not really sure what Marty thinks about sharing his Lightroom shader. Most are from the standard ReShade collection.
You need : Border.fx, ChromaticAberration.fx, Clarity.fx, Deband.fx, DOF.fx, FilmGrain.fx, FXAA.fx, FXAA.fxh, MagicBloom.fx, Tonemap.fx : A collection of post-processing shaders written for ReShade

Additional: DiffuseGlow.fx, SurfaceSharpen.fx, you can find here : Shaders by Ioxa for ReShade 3.0

A famous Lightroom.fx : Marty McFly's Graphics Enhancement for SSE

PerfectPerspective.fx : Distortion correction - conformal perspective

Gamerboy - Strange, but I don't see your request on Steam.

Awesome. Thank u sir.
Have u make any updates regarding The Evil within presets?
Regards,

• BeTa
More
6 years 2 months ago #3227 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Screenshot Thread
Subnautica

testing around with my reshade preset..(the game uses all my Ram and reshade struggles to take screenshots) :(

• JBeckman
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #3228 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread
Probably more for the engine the game is using which is Unity Engine 5.6.2, back in alpha I think the initial builds ran on Unity 4 initially so that's a pretty good update all the way to 5.6 though looking at the Unity Engine documentation the changelog for 5.6.3 and up to before 2017.1 has several nice fixes so I'm hoping to see the game updated to a newer build eventually although even for Unity it's probably a fair amount of work especially major changes such as version 2017 and above. :)

unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.6.3
unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.6.4
unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.6.5

There's a few mentions of memory leak fixes in these notes and then there's 2017.x and the upcoming 2018.x but those are major version jumps although there's a number of games having updated to it already.

Even with the chunk loading mechanic Subnautica probably pushes the engine a bit, impressive seeing how the game has changed from alpha to beta and then now with the initial release version. (And a few patches I think, there might be a new biome later on too and possibly some DLC from what I remember of their Trello page and plans on future content and fixes.)

(Chunk loading files can also be modified but it seems to really hurt performance just from a few smaller edits.)

EDIT: Definitively one of the more impressive success stories for Steam early access and the earlier Greenlight program though, expanding features instead of just cutting content and getting the game released in a finished state instead of trying to rush. Glad I purchased it but I haven't spent much time with the newer versions yet though the reception seems very positive so far from what I've read up on since they hit the 1.0 milestone. :)
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by JBeckman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeTa

• mickevincent
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #3229 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread
Some more images. This is emulated in 1x res, no mods, no nothing. Except shaders.

• Edudu47
More
6 years 2 months ago #3230 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread

• mickevincent
More
6 years 2 months ago #3231 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread

• kaicooper
More
6 years 2 months ago #3232 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
wow..i like this ..it dosnt fit RE atmosphere but really really cool for other games
i can do this with Reshade for other non emu games? or just in Retroarch?

• BeTa
More
6 years 2 months ago #3233 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Screenshot Thread
Dude, i feel lonely down there...

(dont mind me head missing, but someone had to take the screen) :)

greetings
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper

• kaicooper
More
6 years 2 months ago #3234 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

mickevincent wrote:

is there anyway to do this with reshade only? or only by retroarch?

• mickevincent
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #3235 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread
Not that I know of. Its mostly Nedi that does the job. And Nedi doesnt exist for ReShade. And without ReShade it would look way blurrier.

• kaicooper
More
6 years 2 months ago #3236 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Mario 64

• Ryuken
More
6 years 2 months ago #3237 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Assassin's Creed Origins

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

• MakeNX
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #3238 by MakeNX Replied by MakeNX on topic Screenshot Thread
Lords Of The Fallen (Fallen MK preset - work in progress)

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by MakeNX.

• Rudy102
More
6 years 2 months ago #3239 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
Gamerboy -- Just find me on Steam - > RUDY102 - avatar is the same :D

Watch Dogs - "Natural & Realistic Lighting" mod

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryuken, MakeNX

• Ryuken
More
6 years 2 months ago #3240 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Assassin's Creed Origins

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.