Screenshot Thread

• robgrab
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3141 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
Thanks for sharing! Resident Evil was my first RE game so I had no point of reference. It's easily my most replayed game ever. I've beaten it at least 25+ times because I've played it on every single platform (minus Wii) since it came out. I also still have the original PC release that was completely broken. It's one of those rare games that I will reinstall and play through at least once a year. The pacing is perfect.

I'm very excited about the RE4HD Project. I've already donated $100 to those guys because the work they're doing is above and beyond any texture mod that's even been done. I'm postponing my next playthrough until they finish. It's too bad RE4 doesn't have access to the depth buffer because this game could really look good with Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field added.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by robgrab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kaicooper
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3142 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by kaicooper.

• Ryuken
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3143 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Ryuken.

• Ryuken
More
6 years 5 months ago #3144 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

• kaicooper
More
6 years 5 months ago #3145 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
BF Bad Company 2

• Shadowmix
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #3146 by Shadowmix Replied by Shadowmix on topic Screenshot Thread
HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice

Beautiful game, even without reshade.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Shadowmix.

• Ryuken
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #3147 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Ryuken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36

• Ryuken
More
6 years 5 months ago #3148 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36

• Marty McFly
More
6 years 5 months ago #3149 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread
MXAO 3.1:
[img

New SSAO:
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper, YOBA, JBeckman, SirArthurStreebGreebling, crubino, Uncle Crassius, MakeNX, Ryukou36, Rudy102, Arkane

• crubino
More
6 years 5 months ago #3150 by crubino Replied by crubino on topic Screenshot Thread
colorful mood :P
Assassin Creed: Black Flag

The Witcher 3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero

• JBeckman
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #3151 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread

Marty McFly wrote: MXAO 3.1:
[image1]
New SSAO:
[image2]

Nice, looks more precise from what I can tell, kinda reminds me of HDAO in a way.

Also reminds me that there's so many of these now, each game has it's own variant or well each game engine more like and the basic SSAO shader is still hanging on in a few of them but there's SSBO (Ubisoft's, used in AC: Origins for example.) GSSAO (IW, used by COD's) HBAO+, HDAO (NV/AMD respectively.) and SSDO (Crytek, also used by idSoftware.) even Intel has papers for a AO tech now. (Adaptive Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, and that's named just as you'd expect. :P )

AC: Origins should make for a good test candidate thinking about it, uses SSBO which is more about performance (Game appears to have dropped GameWorks effects such as HBAO+) so replacing one with the other might yield image quality improvements with a bit of tinkering with settings. :D
(Routing it through SpecialK's ReShade build to avoid UI elements and other shaders such as fog though SpecialK can be a bit daunting to set up for a new user because it's pretty extensive and has a ton of options.)

Well, looking forward to giving it a try once the shader is ready enough for a release. :)

EDIT: Ah there would be no need to quote the screenshots themselves.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by JBeckman.

• Ryuken
More
6 years 5 months ago #3152 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Assassin's Creed Origins

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36, Rudy102, Arkane

• ShoterXX
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #3153 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Screenshot Thread
Still trying to improve my depth-aware blur.
5120x2560 resolution in 2.4 ms on a stock-ish 1070 (though it's running half-width/height for "optimization").
Fits snugly into 22 MB of VRAM.
It's far from accurate at this point, but it does the trick.

Alternatively, 8x memory space and ~6 ms (but much more accurate).

imgur does not help in quality though.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ShoterXX.

• Ryuken
More
6 years 5 months ago #3154 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• robgrab
More
6 years 5 months ago #3155 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
How did you get it to work in Nioh? It kept crashing whenever I tried it.

• Ryuken
More
6 years 5 months ago #3156 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: teringlijer

• Ryuken
More
6 years 5 months ago #3157 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• teringlijer
More
6 years 5 months ago #3158 by teringlijer Replied by teringlijer on topic Screenshot Thread
@Ryuken

do you care about sharing your nioh presents its looking great ^^ ?

• teringlijer
More
6 years 5 months ago #3159 by teringlijer Replied by teringlijer on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: How did you get it to work in Nioh? It kept crashing whenever I tried it.[/quote

im having the same probs sins i bought the game lol. but you should try renaming the dxgi or d3d11 to d3d9 it works ^^

(tried using reshade 3.08 and the new 3.1

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #3160 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Replied by SirArthurStreebGreebling on topic Screenshot Thread
Two GTA 4 shots And Two from stalker

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by SirArthurStreebGreebling.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.