Screenshot Thread

• kaicooper
More
6 years 8 months ago #3061 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
Satellite Reign

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rudy102
More
6 years 8 months ago #3062 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within

• facundowow
More
6 years 7 months ago #3063 by facundowow Replied by facundowow on topic Screenshot Thread
Hey, i just found this, how did you get warband to look like that? i would be really happy if you told me :C

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 7 months ago #3064 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

Rudy102 wrote: The Evil Within

Very beautiful sir. Will you share please?

• kaicooper
More
6 years 7 months ago #3065 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
dont bother.. most of them dont share..its a shame

• Rudy102
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3066 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread

Gamerboy wrote:

Sure: Reshade The Evil Within

Read the readme :D

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Rudy102.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobeeuz, Gamerboy

• Gamerboy
More
6 years 7 months ago #3067 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread

Rudy102 wrote:

Gamerboy wrote:

Sure: Reshade The Evil Within

Read the readme :D

Thank you Sir,, please continue your hardworking and i will tell you the results after applying on the game.

• Zireael
More
6 years 7 months ago #3068 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

• Ryuken
More
6 years 7 months ago #3069 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• Rudy102
More
6 years 7 months ago #3070 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryuken

• Zireael
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3071 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

]

Over-saturation and crushed blacks everywhere. I thought people stopped doing that and finally learned to use Reshade.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Zireael.

• Mobeeuz
More
6 years 7 months ago #3072 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic Screenshot Thread

Zireael wrote: Over-saturation and crushed blacks everywhere. I thought people stopped doing that and finally learned to use Reshade.

Please, school us with your version...

• Rancilio
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3073 by Rancilio Replied by Rancilio on topic Screenshot Thread
Ryuken, please, share preset! Thx!
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Rancilio.

• Rudy102
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3074 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread

Zireael wrote:

]

Over-saturation and crushed blacks everywhere. I thought people stopped doing that and finally learned to use Reshade.

No offence, but you've probably never played this game. And probably, you don't even know why people use ReShade.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Rudy102.

• Zireael
More
6 years 7 months ago #3075 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic Screenshot Thread

Rudy102 wrote:

Zireael wrote:

]

No offence, but you've probably never played this game. And probably, you don't even know why people use ReShade.

No, I have zero interest in playing that game, yet that bears no relevance to what I said, it is not a requirement for looking and commenting on screenshots.
Same goes for the second sentence in your post.
It's just sad to see that the most common use of Reshade is cranking up saturation/vibrance and contrast.

• Ryuken
More
6 years 7 months ago #3076 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread

• Marty McFly
More
6 years 7 months ago #3077 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread

Zireael wrote: Over-saturation and crushed blacks everywhere. I thought people stopped doing that and finally learned to use Reshade.

I think you should learn the difference between a certain art style and poor tweaking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudy102, Ent3E3nd

• Edudu47
More
6 years 7 months ago #3078 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread
Pcars

Quantum Break

DarkSiders II

• Rudy102
More
6 years 7 months ago #3079 by Rudy102 Replied by Rudy102 on topic Screenshot Thread
The Evil Within

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryuken, Edudu47

• WangWei
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3080 by WangWei Replied by WangWei on topic Screenshot Thread
http://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/870741122734713020/337669C7D8BACBDED11C3D6BE4811131F0A5C537/
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by WangWei.